From theory to practice - page 867

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Both buying and selling. Because you can't buy if you don't sell.

They say it's not that kind of market these days. We all buy from one market maker.
The question was, what did the common people do - buy or sell?

Roman Kutemov:
With this "conspiracy theory" one can get confused at all.
For example: price was going up, bullish candle. What was there buying or selling here?

On these movements you can even count the balance of "up" and "down" operations - up - buying, down - selling, as well as their quantities (buying, selling) and their "volumes" (by how many points the price moved, i.e. the current rate within the previous, current and next trend).

aleger:

On these movements you can even count the balance of "up" and "down" transactions - up buying, down selling - as well as their quantities (buying, selling) and their "volumes" (how many pips the price has moved, i.e. the current rate within the previous, current and next trend).

But as they say above, the price goes against our trades. So it turns out to be the other way round.

Roman Kutemov:
But as they say above, the price is going against our trades. So it's the other way around.

This is your problem. So you opened as you pleased, not as the natural course of events and fortunes require.

aleger:

This is your problem. So you opened up as you pleased rather than as the natural course of events and states require.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Roman Kutemov:
You don't know what we're talking about.

We don't know what we're talking about.

Roman Kutemov:
You don't know what I'm talking about.

He says it right.

You need to know when to enter one side or the other and when to exit.

After all, if the price goes against my order, it's going in the right direction for someone else.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

He says it right.

You need to know when to enter one side or the other and when to exit.

After all, if price moves against my order, it is moving in the right direction for someone else.

For market maker, for someone else, and forRenat Akhtyamov. Just kidding)).

Roman Kutemov:
They say it's not that kind of market these days. We all buy from one - the market maker.
The question was whether the common man was buying or selling.

On bullish candlesticks it beats out the bears' stops. (On bearish candlesticks it is the other way around.) People tried to sell hard, but they had to buy. The market is all upside down, but once you get the hang of it, you can adjust to it and dance the fancy dance with it.

Wizard2018:

On bullish candlesticks, it beats out bearish stops. (On bearish candlesticks it is the other way round.) People tried to sell hard, but they had to buy. Yes, the market is all upside down, but once you get the hang of it, you can adjust to it and dance the fancy dance together with it.

I wish I could learn how to do it.
Reason: