From theory to practice - page 1736

Sergey Chalyshev:
Don't ask Rena about shoulders, he doesn't know what they are ))

How is it that he doesn't know. The shoulder is the place between which the head is stuck.

Sergey Chalyshev:
Don't ask Rena about leverage, he doesn't know what it is ))

They can sometimes help, although there are plenty of problems with them, especially if you have been given 2000 leverage)))) And then decide to think - why did they give it to you? ))))

Irina Kolosova:

How is it that he doesn't know. The shoulder is the place between which the head is stuck.

:))) Ahahaha, madam... Bravo! You're in the right place. God help you in your Grail communion!

jori77:

They can sometimes help, although there are plenty of problems with them, especially if you have been given 2000 leverage)))) And then you decide - why did they give it to you? )))) all

all leverages above 500 are for very short trading. 2,000 is a lot of space. You're gonna get blown out on margin because of the small spread widening.

Irina Kolosova:

All leverage above 500 is for very short trading. 2,000 is a lot of space, you'll get blown out on margin because of the shallow spread widening.

I agree) Good))

But we do not enter with a margin under the spread, roughly;) I mean, we could get squeezed lower, or widen a little bit and get snapped...

Not a margin, but a stop-out;) But I figured it out.

jori77:

I agree)) Good))

But it's not like we're entering with a margin under the spread, roughly;)

Then there's no point in such leverage. Reducing the lot so as not to get out. It's the same as entering at risk of 80 at 500 leverage)))

Well, I'm trading at 1,000.

If it were 1000000, I wouldn't hesitate to switch to it.

;))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well, I'm trading at 1,000.

If it were 1000000, I wouldn't hesitate to switch to it.

;))))

Ahahaha))) Thumbs up (likes).

Irina Kolosova:

then there's no point in these shoulders. Reducing the lot size so that you don't get out. It's the same as taking a risk of 80 at 500).

Irina, you are also confused,

Leverage is how much leverage you can take,

risk is how much you can lose ))

Sergey Chalyshev:

Irina, you are also confused,

the shoulder is what you can lean on,

The risk is how much you can lose ))

For me the risk is the percentage of my deposit i enter into a trade. i got it right. then why do i need leverage if you are reducing the entry volume....

Reason: