From theory to practice - page 1264

Макс:

Why a signal and not a pamm?

If equity is 45 degree style, then the pamm will pour more than it does here.

I'm not very good at this. The objective was to get the Grail from the market, and the rest will follow.

Was it fulfilled? The real will show.

The main idea is to trade in a channel on reversion to the mean. For this purpose, we need to find the market regularities, and one of these regularities is the market cyclic behavior in a non-linear time scale. That's it.

Empty your pockets, guys. The time is now.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
3 months is ok. I don't trade more than one month.
Remind me how many deals there were in total?

About 80.

Approximately 1 trade + 1% profit. Positive trades (forecast to return to average) - 80%.

Alexander_K:

About 80.

Approximately 1 trade + 1% profit. Positive trades (forecast to return to average) - 80%.

What was the maximum drawdown of funds?

Alexander_K:

About 80.

The number of trades is normal. But I don't like the % of profit per trade.
Average profit in profitable trades?
Average loss in unprofitable ones?
If possible, it should be in points on the chart, not in these stupid %%.

secret:
That's because there are no trends for six months now.

Alexander_K:

About 80.

Fire away Sash) I believe that you will succeed)

Alexander_K:

In the past, everyone used to tell me that I had to spend three months on the demo before I went to the real world. Now even this is not enough :)))

Do you trade on other pairs, except EURUSD? They show trends. What are their results?

Fucking bora, not a branch)))))))))

secret:

Do you trade pairs other than EURUSD? Are there trends on them? What are the results on them?

It's all the same, Bass. It's all the same. All pairs are equally cyclical. Most likely you with your shameful autocorrelation coefficient see this periodicity, but can't even comprehend it because of your excessive potato eating.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The number of trades is normal. But I don't like the % of profit per trade.
Average profit in profitable ones?
Average loss in unprofitable ones?
If possible, it should be in points on the chart, not in these retarded %%.
Will there be an answer from A_K? Or what the hell?
Reason: