From theory to practice - page 1260

Alexander_K:
I got +30%/month. And it's a shame to switch to real with this shame. The tremor in my hands won't allow me to empty my pockets...

The coward loses in forex. So don't sweat it. I'll be rooting for you. That's fair.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The coward loses in forex. So don't sweat it. I'll be rooting for you. That's fair.

OKAY. (CHUCKLES) Already deposited the dough. 100 bucks and screw it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
A day of 30 per cent wouldn't you like it? 😄 did they find a hail...
On some kind of exotic?

It's not the coward who loses, it's the forex that is made win-win.

Cartoon, whatever. Look at how many pairs they've invented. Even if the pairs have any names, without any indices and locks the profit will be, absolutely blind, without charts

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's not cowardice that loses, it's forex that is made win-win.

Everyone is given the opportunity to win, but not everyone is capable of it. Greed and cowardice are the first enemies. Courage is the worst enemy.

Hmm. It is courage and perseverance that rules in my opinion. The only way to solve this puzzle is with it. The goal is not to make money, but to solve it. At least I had one. It was pushed by the fact that we are all human beings, almost equivalent in intelligence. And forex was invented by a terribly greedy person. Greed in the long run is a loss anyway.

Still, strategy rules. It may be different, but it must make some sense. The trader must understand his own TS - why it should happen this way and not that way with at least 75% probability.

Alexander_K:

OK. I've already deposited the dough. 100 bucks and fuck all of it.

100 quid, and already your knees are shaking? Yeah. What's next?
I can tell you that 100 quid in losses in the stock market is nothing.

Yura, grail does not imply loss.
Reason: