From theory to practice - page 1259

And I'm about to switch to real as of Monday. I've got some trepidation in my knees...

What was in the private conversation wasn't even close, though it's fun.

Sash, I was boldly wrong and boldly closing huge erroneous manual lots in minus. That's bullshit) everything comes back with a normal strategy in no time at all

Alexander_K:
I'm going to switch to a real account on Monday. There's some trepidation in my knees...

Start with a cent account and you won't get the jitters).

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

By the way, out of all the options, your hedging is the most normal. by the way, what annual profit do you get at MYH? 15-20%?

If you do it regularly, every day, then it will be 100%/month, maybe more. But I do not regularly, and not daily - there is room to grow.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If you do it regularly, every day, it's 100%/month, maybe more. But I'm not regularly, and not daily - there's room to grow.))

Wow)))) to put it mildly)))) this is a grail)

strange of course, i thought hedges didn't generate much income...

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

Wow)))) to put it mildly)))) this is a grail))

strange of course, i thought hedges didn't generate much income...
It's not a hedge, it's futures. The hedge is a nice addition.
But purely on a hedge by holding strategy, you can make up to 50%/month if the shares will wiggle back and forth.(The value of the shares in %% is not taken into account, as we do not play with them, they are in any case bought for the long term)

A day of 30 per cent wouldn't you like it? 😄 A hail they found...

Alexander_K:
And I'm about to switch to real as of Monday. I've got some trembling in my knees...
To the neurologist. Well, at least some valerian.

I have +30%/month. And I don't want to switch to real with such a shame. The tremor in my hands doesn't allow me to clean my pockets...
Reason: