For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 33

Are you guys obsessed with changing your avatars?

Sta2066:
But I see you're down on the number of trades. You went from a shotgun to a machine gun?
Nah, it's just more profitable and the strategy's changed.)

zoritch:
Are you guys obsessed with changing your avatars?
It seems to be a hangover and post-holiday syndrome on both forums.

artmedia70:
Somehow it seems to be a hangover and post-holiday syndrome on both forums.

New Year - new orders!)

To compare with yesterday:

7Konstantin7:

you have a lot of drawdowns, show me the Equity Indicator on the chart.

I have it like this, 5 days I was setting up a drawdown up to 3000, all on the level of spreads, then in profit without drawdowns.

I have traded in 9 days, but 5 days does not count, plus I have not traded for a week on holidays,

Is 1.05% a slippage? And I did it myself - with my own hands. That would be 0 and the profit factor would be infinity...

_new-rena:
Is 1.05% a drawdown? And I did it myself - with my own hands. So it would have been 0 and the profit factor - infinity...

I made it myself - with my own hands - so it would be 0 and the profit factor would be infinite.)

because there are a lot of words in the threads, but no result))))

7Konstantin7:

It's not like that in State Ment, only the Equity-Pro indicator will show the real information, since you don't show it...)

I can't see the result, but there are a lot of words in the threads))))

I agree. in a month or so we'll see what happens... but now the equity indicator is also going in the vein - and that's a plus...

_new-rena:
I agree. In a month or so we'll see what happens... but now I've shown that Equity is still a plus...

That's good)

Why is it not pulling on the real thing? In the tester, it's a grail.

i just don't get it) you call it a grail-grail, you write clever words like this and that, you hint at something, but it's all empty words-why, lots of time has passed...

7Konstantin7:

Well, that's good.)

Why is it not pulling on the real thing? In the tester, it's a grail.

I just do not understand) You shout "grail-grail", you write clever words like this and that, as if prompting, but all empty words-why, time has passed a lot...

The word grail is not used yet as we need to see what will happen in the real world. The word grail is not used yet, because we need to see what will happen in the real world.
Reason: