From theory to practice - page 1195

Alexander_K:

Of course I do. Some kind of ppm's... I don't know what it is. I thought someone would ask. No way! What's that? I'm seeing a complete stupefaction and loss of interest in research. Only elderly Tarabanov offers quality poo to all, and the late Reshetov's teacher is still bothering me - it's crazy.

I'm very disappointed.

Don't get upset, let's look

Here's a start for Google: PPM signal (or Pulse Position Modulation)

not to be confused with https://sokrasheniya.academic.ru/40295/%D0%9F%D0%9F%D0%9C%D0%A1

;)

ППМС - это... Что такое ППМС?
ППМС - это... Что такое ППМС?
  • Академик
  • sokrasheniya.academic.ru
психолого педагогическое и медико социальное сопровождение мед., образование и наука

I read some of the threads and began to understand the reasons for the complete degradation of the forum and the utter stupidity of the forum users.

The problem is that no one wants to investigate anything, there is an opinion that it is enough to buy a trading robot or find a red trading signal in the rubbish, and that's it. The cash is in your pocket and there is no need to worry about it. And if you use the signal for re-sale, then everything is good.

So I understand the source of traders' weaknesses and their inability to associate even a couple of words in a conversation - this is the base of TSs and trading signals.

In fact, the forum has become a banal shop for selling and stealing anything and everything.

I see.

And if that's the case - I terminate the forum, and I sit on the demo till the end of May, and from June I start triply selling the signal of my TS for three prices.

That's it, guys.

The only thing that may change my mind is the observation that I am wrong in my conclusions, that the sufferers keep studying the market, come up with new theories, open new threads for discussion and searching for formulas. And all in earnest, without fools, without secrecy - honestly and openly.

See you, gentlemen!

Alexander_K:

I am surprised.

Not just anyone, but Marx(!!!) comes to the forefront, though without Engels, who is lost somewhere, but he will come along) and speaks:

It would seem that a man with experience is writing and giving specific figures and directions of research.

However, no one(!!!) asked him anything, did not specify even the smallest detail ... All at a gallop, to the best of their ability, rushing forward, filling the branch with flooding.

I don't pity the thread, piss on it. I feel sorry for the forum. It has turned from a citadel of trader's physical and mathematical thoughts into a hive of I don't even know who... A lame-ass child, apparently. And some suspicious old man...

Ugh, one more time. At least bring back Wizard and Asaulenka!

Why ask a man questions if you know what he's talking about?)
You're a strange one... What are the numbers? Where are the results? You actually want to have at least 50% per month and when I told you about 10% you did not listen to me. And then the guy says 20% maximum and you suddenly started listening to him.)
What happened?)
The man essentially writes the case. Anomalies allow you to earn even more, but the way to detect them is a very nontrivial task.
Someone has solved it and someone has not;).

I told you from the beginning that you are going the wrong way and searching for the wrong thing.

The citadel of what kind of thought did you say physics and mathematics?)

No. It's a citadel of physics and math. No organization, no results, just words.
For example, you made 16-20 trades and almost lost a deposit, and you're screaming at the top of your lungs that you have the Grail. Don't you think it's questionable?

Think about it...
Amen or what have you...

Alexander_K:

See you, gentlemen!

what happened to the signal, why did you remove it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

What about the signal, why did you remove it?

So that the signal is not the subject of discussion, but methods and strategies in the market.

I don't understand and don't accept the pull of the money component of the forum and I've told you a billion times - I work and earn quite decently without forex. I'm not a child or an old man. I have things to do. What matters to me is the principle - whether you can drink from the grail cup or not. The quest for the grail implies open communication, dialogue, not just pushing one's position.

I don't need any secrecy or innuendo, you know? There's no collaboration in the branch - that's a fact.

And who is there to work with? There's Tarabanov, he's always pissing and pissing. It's a shame and a disgrace, comrades.

Alexander_K:

So that it's not the signal that's the subject of discussion, but the methods and strategies in the market.

I don't understand and don't accept the pull on the money component of the forum and I've told you a billion times - I work and earn quite decently without forex. I'm not a child or an old man. I have things to do. What matters to me is the principle - whether you can drink from the grail cup or not. The quest for the grail implies open communication, dialogue, not just pushing one's position.

I don't need any secrecy or innuendo, you know? There's no collaboration in the branch - that's a fact.

And who is there to work with? There's Tarabanov, he's always pissing and pissing. It's a shame and a disgrace, comrades.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From Theory to Practice

Alexander_K, 2019.04.04 20:52

Nah, cash is the only thing that can comfort me.

As Bass said, "It's time to move on to CONCRETE methods of getting cash out of the market".

tell me about it)))

Martin Cheguevara:
tell me about it here)))

Those who know me personally will confirm everything I say. And some things I write on purpose to cheer up this thread and nothing more.

In short, the bazaar on my part will continue, provided there is real dialogue and sufferers work together. It doesn't matter if it's in this thread or another. There's no other way. Not interested.

Now, amen to that.

Alexander_K:

In short, the bazaar on my part will continue, provided there is real dialogue and sufferers work together. It doesn't matter if it's in this thread or another. There's no other way. Not interested.

Now, amen.

I'll tell you this... I've been developing my working system for several years and last year I worked almost around the clock to get results.

Is it fair to flaunt it?

And then what?

everyone will know how to find the exact peaks from which the price rolls back in 95% of cases at least.

Why would I want to do that?

I respect my work, like yours and Renat's.

As for your and Renate's, people will begin to respect our work if they pay money for renting a profitable signal.

They do not give a fuck about the rest, believe me.

Alexander_K:

Now, amen to that.

You won't have a grail with that attitude.

Believe me, no one can help you, because at the end of the road, there's money.

only on your own.

if you can do it, you'll earn it.

if you can't - you'll pay someone else.

Reason: