From theory to practice - page 1199

Andrey Dik:

that's roughly how the words of bolabols and foulmouths end..... )))

that's it? where's the practical advice you promised me?

you asked for it, it happened

no one promised you anything

Okay, goodbye.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you asked for it, it happened.

no one promised you anything.

okay, bye-bye.

wait a minute.... how come? you're a no-no? ok, let's keep it that way

<br / translate="no">.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Is financial time series a random stray ?

Novaja, 2019.04.16 17:55

Actually once again, who can help with advice on how to pull the balance up to equity in this case.

In my imho, the picture shows the result of an EA that generates a lot of positive locks. If you reject the idea that the lock is different from the closed position except for the difference between equity and balance (of course, the swap), you can simply close positions instead of locking. If the TC seems to lose its sacred meaning, you can perform virtual locking.

Andrey Dik:

What I have is what I have!

And you said you had some business advice and you know something! - Advice, I'm waiting, very much.

You see, the thing is... i didn't promise you anything... but you said you knew a lot, including the schedule we showed you... ok, speak up, openly or in private, don't be a dick.

Rena you're a fugly bogeyman. Chigewara is a foulmouth.

(Rena is out in the open now and Chegevara knows it himself)

The main thing is to draw lots of pictures and then post them with the phrase - "Only me and no one else!

XDDD Tearful XDDD

Martin Cheguevara:
XDDD Tearful XDDD

Tell me about it.)

Я смотрю тут вообще бандитские разборки, драка за батооонXDDD ахах))) жееесть XDD

Andrey Dik:

What I have is what I have!

And you said you could advise me on business and you know something! - Advice, I'm waiting, very much.

You see, the thing is... i didn't promise you anything... but you said you knew a lot, including the schedule we showed you... ok, speak up, openly or in private, don't be a dipshit.

Rena you're a fugly bogeyman. Chigewara is a foulmouth.

(Rena is out in the open now and Chegevara knows it himself)

You're such a clown : "D You don't have to go to the circus, your stunts are peerlessXDDD Please continue and moreXDD like in the house 2 passion - mordasti all the stuffXD

Evgeniy Chumakov:

The main thing is to draw lots of pictures and then post them with the phrase - "Only me and no one else!

Yeah, +10500.

Martin Cheguevara:
you're a clown : "D no need to go to the circus, your tricks are peerlessXDDD please continue and moreXDD like in the house 2 passions - mordache all the stuffXD

I thought he'd at least make it to the ban.

♪ come on, yell and go ♪
Reason: