From theory to practice - page 1198

Don't roll that nonsense on your knees, you're not a Gandoorian (or whatever) beauty. You're not a Gandoorian (or whatever) beauty.

Andrey Dik:
Don't roll that nonsense on your knees, you're not a Gandoorian (or whatever) beauty. You're not a Gandoorian (or whatever) beauty.

Don't worry, you'll do fine...

Renat Akhtyamov:

don't worry, everything will work out for you ...

that's not an answer from a kid who knows what he's talking about, is it?

answer me personally or you know where, or shut the fuck up forever and ever, amen.

be specific, ska, be specific.

Andrey Dik:

that's not an answer from a kid who knows what he's talking about, is it?

answer in person or me or you know where, or shut your mouth forever and ever, amen.

Be specific, say, be specific.
What do you got to say for yourself?

Renat Akhtyamov:
What do you have to say for yourself?

What I have is what I'm talking about!

And you said you could advise me on business and you know something! - Advice, I'm waiting, very much.

You see, the thing is... i didn't promise you anything... but you said you knew a lot, including the schedule we showed you... ok, speak up, openly or in private, don't be a dipshit.

Rena you're a phoolo. Chigewara is a foulmouth.

(Rena is out in the open and Chiguevara knows.)

Andrey Dik:

What I have is what I'm talking about!

And you said you could advise me on business and you know something! - Advice, I'm waiting, very much.

You see, the thing is... i didn't promise you anything... but you said you knew a lot, including the schedule we showed you... ok, speak up, openly or in private, don't be a phoney.

You're the shokal and I don't show or tell them anything.

Roman Shiredchenko:

IMHO, it all adds up here...

2All

Just wanted to remind you not to forget about the base ... :-)

"... Trading in a channel relative to a certain average is the base. You just have to get it right..."

Yes, Roman, that's how it turned out in the end.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're the shocker, and I never show or tell them anything.

Be a man, at least watch your mouth, and then you may be seen as a man (having balls online does not make a man a man, it's the word that counts).

Andrey Dik:

be a man, at least watch your mouth, and then you might be considered a man (online having balls does not make a man a man, it's the word that counts)

♪ boule boule boule boule boule boule boule boule boule ♪

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo!

;)

that's roughly how the words of bolabolas and foulmouthes end..... )))

that's it? where's the practical advice you promised? go fish for butterflies, "maestro" ....

Reason: