From theory to practice - page 1202

sibirqk:

In my opinion, this picture shows the result of the work of Expert Advisor that generates a lot of positive locks. If you reject the idea that a lock is different from a closed position, besides the equity and balance difference (swap, of course), you can just close positions instead of locking. If the TC seems to lose its sacred meaning, you can perform virtual locking.

Yes, lots, but lots in the strategy are not an end in itself, but as a side effect

Martin Cheguevara:
The trend is born in a flat. The more you trade in it, the higher chances to catch a strong movement.
In that case it should be limited to 0 to 6 a.m. on EURUSD for example...

And of course in my opinion market price movements should be "divided into pieces" according to a certain uniform feature.

Otherwise, it won't work...

These "market price movements" are called rising and falling trends that have very simply defined by the price and time, sizes and directions!

aleger:

And these "market price movements" are called Uptrends and Downtrends, which are very simply defined by price and time Starts and Ends, sizes and directions!

Well...what can I say...does your statement work in practice? Mine does. And yours?

Martin Cheguevara:
Well...what can I say...does your statement work in practice? Mine does. And yours?
Absolutely!

aleger:

And these "market price movements" are called Uptrends and Downtrends, which are very simply defined by price and time Starts and Ends, sizes and directions!

PS/ fuck it all with capital letters :-) this is usually the way pimply adolescents and exalted ladies express themselves, trying to give importance and grandeur to words they don't know.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

PS/fuck, everything with capital letters :-) that's usually the way pimply youngsters and exalted ladies talk, trying to give importance and grandeur to words they don't know.

In the case of appropriation/clarification of the Name, such an accent is quite permissible

I ran this system on 60 currency pairs. the results are so-so.

Thousands of traders over decades have found this system, tested it and optimised it.

"It is too simple for it to work. ©

it does not work in its bare form.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

PS/ fuck it all with capital letters :-) that's usually what pimply youngsters and exalted ladies say, trying to give significance and grandeur to words they don't know.

the man has a well-honed zig-zag trading strategy

what unknown concepts are there...?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the man has a well-practiced zig-zag trading strategy.

what unknown concepts are there...?

that word alone can ignite endless arguments. You know that.)

There is a market theory: central banks regulate the rates of their national currencies to make them stable. But they do not peg their currency to any one else because that too can fluctuate. they peg a currency to a particular portfolio. according to this theory, one simply has to find a formula for a portfolio against which a particular currency is regulated to successfully trade that currency against a portfolio.
info:

Files:
Doc1.zip  1771 kb
Reason: