EURUSD Technical Analysis 14.04 - 21.04 : Rally on Bearish Trend - page 2

and it would be a good idea to move these predictions to the Trading Systems section. they are better off there than in the General Discussion.

All correctly written in terms of analysis.

It's time to put forecasts on the back burner.

Entry will be where the signal on the TS will show.

In this analysis, such signals are clearly marked.

Yedelkin:

Personally, I don't give a damn about your analysis, your trading forecasts and "where the EURUSD is going next week". If you want to make predictions, make accurate forecasts. And everyone else will look at the predictive accuracy (or whatever it is called) of your posts at the end of each week. Sorry for the possible vulgarity of your comments, it's nothing personal.

PS. But no. I can give my estimation of the situation in the spirit of this branch: "Guys! Buy EURUSD. But if something happens - sell.

So I have to say exactly and when there will be a buy or sell next week? God forbid, never.

I say exactly when I open an order: I say sell, I open a sell order and immediately show a screenshot of it. This is where I take my chances with everyone else.

newdigital: So I have to say exactly and when next week is buy or sell?
Absolutely right. No one has the right to open spam threads, of which there are enough on the Internet, if you cannot say exactly what to do and when to do it. I have enough "analysts" with words without this forum. This is my humble opinion. If you really want to open a position, you have to write about it, without unnecessary analysis and confusing predictions. In the "Trading Systems" section, or in the "Signals" section. And everyone will understand that this is your personal TS. And they will check its functionality.

newdigital:

And what you want ... I imagine if I said sell and got it wrong... you'd be watching me at home by now, wouldn't you? :)

You should not go in during flat market. The signal for an entry (BUY) is a reversal of EURJPY upwards, or confirmation by the indicators for SELL.

https://charts.mql5.com/1/327/eurusd-h8-metaquotes-software-corp.png .

Yedelkin:
Absolutely right. You should not open spam vignettes, of which there are a lot on the Internet, if you can't say exactly what to do and when to do it. There are enough "analysts" with words without this forum. That is my humble opinion.

Opinion is understandable. But I will never say for sure. It will always be in the form of signals on breakout levels etc.

I remember one programmer (not from this forum), he made a User one indicator, which draws something when levels reach 0.000012 :) He started to use it and lost 10 quid (the indicator showed differently at different brokers). So that coder remembered that coder for 3 years! I imagine if they lived in one city ... :)

I have only Levels, only possible signals and an indication that it is risky.

VNIK:

It is not advisable to enter the market in a flat. The signal for a possible entry (BUY) is a reversal of the EURJPY pair upwards, or confirmation by the indicators for SELL.

https://charts.mql5.com/1/327/eurusd-h8-metaquotes-software-corp.png .

EURUSD chart (I mean screenshot)

newdigital:

Opinion understood.

Well, what did you expect? ))

Euroflood thread format is certainly firing squad for any topic starter, the more so for the moderator.

In order not to kill, it must be something qualitatively different from the millions of similar ones. Otherwise, it will just instinctively irritate.

And if we have several of them, with different symbols, separately for Ishimoku, separately for Gann... and every week...

newdigital Opinion is understandable. But I will never say for sure. It will always be in the form of signals on breakout levels etc.

I remember one programmer (not from this forum) who made a user an indicator that draws something when 0.000012 level is reached :). He started to use it and lost 10 quid (the indicator showed differently at different brokers). I remembered that coder for 3 years! Imagine if they lived in one city ... :)

I have only Levels, only possible signals, and only with an indication that it is risky.

You are missing the main point of my posts. Either signals from your personal trading system, confirmed by a real account. Or you acknowledge all new similar threads to be nothing but idle talk, for which you are not responsible due to your reservations about the "riskiness" of such threads. However, this is the third time I've repeated myself and I apologize for that.

Mischek:

Well, what did you expect? ))

Euroflood thread format is obviously firing squad for any topic starter, the more so for the moderator.

In order not to kill, it must be something qualitatively different from the millions of similar ones. Otherwise, it will just instinctively irritate.

Probably different - I didn't write it off from anywhere.
Reason: