Libraries: MT4 to MT5 Convertor (MT5Compat.mqh)

MT4 to MT5 Convertor (MT5Compat.mqh):

A new interface library has been developed to simplify converting MT4 indicators and Expert Advisors (EAs) to MT5. This library supports most of the MetaTrader 4 functions, offering developers a unified solution for cross-platform compatibility.

Author: Amirhossein Ghasemi Moroodi

Perhaps some of the solutions here will be useful.
Thanks for you addition. A good help for the community.
fxsaber #:
Perhaps some of the solutions here will be useful.

Hey friend, thanks for your awesome code, it works well and wouldn't this happened without helping you, I could simply convert my code then try to add more spice to it to make it useful for my work.

I will add this one as well if I have time for it. it can make the conversion 1:1 just like mt4 which is good.

Francisco Rayol #:
Thanks for you addition. A good help for the community.

You are very welcome Francisco :) , I'm glad that it is useful

Please can you hep me convert the attached indicator to mt5 cause i don't really know about coding.


Thank you so much