From theory to practice - page 1184

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Finally figured out why Guevara's brother's name was Martin.

Martin or not - It's the principle that counts, not Martin;)

Imagine that there are a number of traders in the market. Your task is to move the price so that this ratio does not change and was always around 50/50%. For only in this case, you can move the price is relatively easy - about plum traders in any direction.

The interesting thing is if there is more than 50% of traders who make money on BUY, how do you think you can get rid of them without letting Sell traders make money?)

what if the movement will be such that Sell traders will earn and you will let Sell traders to earn by dumping the Buy traders?)

And it is in my posts. It's not disclosed, but it is described in details.

i would not have achieved such stability, by the way this is the end of the test.

As the market is very versatile there are many of them (I found only three so far reliably confirmed)

When you know "where black is in the market" you can easily see "white" and places with corresponding shades. so far your vision is all gray.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You don't know yet? You've been on this forum for a long time.)

A forum for empty-nesters and grail sellers? :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

for an article to be published

reprinted on

Who needs it, Renat...

it's not a bad thing to analyze any temporal processes and you can tune it to detect anything, any component but in our country the main thing is oil, coal and gas... unfortunately, we have become a raw materials appendage of capitalism... as father Lenin predicted... i want to believe that our country has a top-secret bastion of science and technology of the future somewhere...

Макс:

A forum of empty-headed alarmists and grail sellers? :)

yes

Martin Cheguevara:

Martin or not - It's the principle that counts, not Martin;)

Imagine that there are a number of traders in the market. Your task is to move the price so that this ratio does not change and was always around 50/50%. For only in this case, you can move the price is relatively easy - about plum traders in any direction.

The interesting thing is if there is more than 50% of traders who make money on BUY, how do you think you can get rid of them without letting Sell traders make money?)

what if the movement is such that Sell traders will earn and you will let Sell traders to earn by dumping the Buy traders?)

And it is in my posts. It's not disclosed, but it is described in details.

i would not have achieved such stability, by the way this is the end of the test.

As the market is very versatile there are many of them (I found only three so far reliably confirmed)

As for now, all is gray in your vision.

It is beautifully written, but without any specifics, so there is nothing to answer with substance.

Martin Cheguevara:

Martin or not - Principle is important, not Martin ;)

but martin is more important :-)

Stop worrying and start living - just in time and to the fullest extent apply the Martin, grids, averages, lots and so on ...

You should stop worrying about martin and start living - use in time and in moderation, use grids, averages, locks and all the rest.

---

By the way, the hypothesis of a winning trading algorithm contradicts the raison d'être of the exchange.

If there is an algorithm for finding optimal Buy|Sell on quotes and history then all pricing can be done quickly and accurately by it, and the exchange becomes unnecessary.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

but martin is more important :-)

Stop worrying and start living - just in time and in moderation to use martin, grids, averaging, lots and so on and so forth...

Because any "strategy" will beat the market, but you can get the cream.

---

By the way, the hypothesis of a winning trading algorithm contradicts the raison d'être of the exchange.

If there is an algorithm for finding the optimum Buy|Sell on quotes and history, then all the pricing can be done quickly and accurately by it, and the exchange becomes unnecessary.

No, the main thing is not the martin but the ways of closing orders/order systems.

The main thing is to analyze quotes, by which you can essentially increase your profits without increasing the risks to some extent. that's all.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Tips on how to cook a martin so as not to drain...

Nikolai Semko, 2018.09.15 21:20

Martin is just a tool, a spice, not a meal. How can you make food out of spices?

The Martingale strategy(share losing trades, close profitable ones) works satisfactorily in a flat, and with a known range. With a trend, it is a loss.

Anti-Martingale strategy works well for a trend(we fill the profitable trades and close the losing ones). During a flat it is a failure.

Therefore, a recipe for a normal chowder should necessarily include such a component as defining when there is a trend and when there is a flat, as well as their ranges.

And this is not a conversation about Martin. It's a task of artificial intelligence (added)

Especially when you learn to identify the trend and flat with a probability much higher than 50%, then the martin is not needed at all, because there are more interesting spices (tools).

So your question looks something like this: How do you make a soup of salt to make it nutritious and healthy?

Nikolai Semko:

the quotation of self-love, exceptional, with no new thoughts, speaks volumes

Bam!

The unbridled thirst for the Grail made my fingers and toes shake.

It's the opposite.

Reason: