WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 11

HIDDEN:

As ridiculous as it may seem, there is a grail, or rather near-grail strategies. In their essence they are as simple as they are complex.

There is at least one near-grail strategy that I know and it works for me and this strategy does not matter what currency pair, what spread, and it does not even need optimization.

The only thing that destroys any expert is the greed of the trader.

It's not often you hear such wise words, I fully support you.

atik:
i think there is no point in inventing neither profit systems nor trading systems in general ( pools where the opponent moves the pocket )... The grail is possible ( if it's possible ) only with stable trading conditions !!! For absolutely any profitable system the trading conditions will be changed not in its favor ... and obligatory!!! (DTs change them at their whim, not following trader's interests)

so i think there is no point in inventing profitable systems or trading forex in general (billiards where the opponent moves the pocket)... the grail is possible (if at all) only in stable trading conditions!

Imagine what would be the end of a card game between two urks if one in the middle of the game decided to change the rules ...!!!
that's the position and words of a pip trader,

IgorM:

Fame is up to its old tricks again? You still dream of finding a broker without commission? How can I explain - the market is a place where everyone considers it his duty to take money from the other, who is at the very top and how he moves the price - even the brokerage house does not know, at most the brokerage house may know where the price was a couple of seconds before you and give you a requote

ZS: Hello to Piglet-saurus! )))

There is a proverb ... let it be ugly - but monotonous! and not at the whim and profit of who you play with!!!

lea:

Counter-example:

] p is the probability of making a profit, q=1-p is the probability of making a loss (a measure of risk),
r - change in balance for 1 transaction (for simplicity, a constant)

E(r)=p*r-q*r - profit motive

1. p=0.75, r=1 --> E(r)=0.5
2. p=0.75, r=2 --> E(r)=1
3. p=0.25, r=1 --> E(r)=-0.5
4. p=0.25, r=2 --> E(r)=-1

5. p=0.5, r=1 --> E(r)=0
6. p=0.5, r=2 --> E(r)=0

"The lower the risk, the greater the profit. " is not true.

For starters, understand that risk is not probability.

It's the money you can lose.

sever30:
this is the position and words of a pipsman,

The pips man can cut off the oxygen elementary - by letting the spread fly free and above the blocking heights... An avalanche breaker - do the same with the lock margin... a trend-follower - introduce floating leverage and reduce it on weekends by a factor of ten.... and everyone should add a freeze level... and so on...

happy new year, gentlemen !!!

paukas:

For a start, understand that risk is not probability.

It's money you can lose.

: Good for you!

like MM is not a risk - it's money you can earn if you go to the main order in time, but the strategy is important - the main thing is to get out of the market in time and thus save a profit.

atik:
There is no grail for a simple reason: for every action there is a counteraction ! when any system is profitable, the terms of trade will be immediately changed not in its favour by the one you play with ! ( and obligatorily )
Slava, think bigger. There is more than just pipsing. If you trade with stops of 300-500pp and targets of 1000-2000pp, how can you change the conditions to kill your profitable TS?

goldtrader:
Slava, think bigger. It's not just pips that are out there in the world. If you trade with stops of 300-500pp and targets of 1000-2000pp, how can you change conditions to kill your profitable TS?
elementary Watson ... lower your leverage 20 times !!! (e.g. for the weekend) when the conditions are not particularly favourable on an open position....

atik:
elementary Watson... lower the shoulder by 20 times !!! (e.g. for the weekend)

for long term trading i have a couple pips spread - it's a trifle, control the leverage with the code elementary, and the brokerage company usually notifies you in its news feed - idle traders do not want to withdraw their free money to their accounts - they need to untie them with their own forces

IgorM:

for long-term trading a couple of pips per spread is a trifle, it is very easy to control the leverage with a code, and brokerage companies usually notify in their news feed - it is not profitable for brokerage companies to withdraw free funds that are in the market and withdraw them to their accounts - they have to withdraw them by themselves.
"If you trade with stops of 300-500pp and targets of 1000-2000pp"... then it's ALWAYS not a long term !!!
Reason: