Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 13

Alexander Antoshkin:
Winds and waves carve intricate arches and caves in icebergs that amaze the human eye with their beauty...............:)

you're a romantic....

The stop is at 1.05010. That's where the premium is.
oh,look for yourself.
http://sharkfx.ru/mini-oanda

I want 1.05!

Vasily Perepelkin:
You are a policeman, it means you are disciplined and know human psychology, in my opinion, military officers and policemen should be good traders and trading gurus, because they have learned to build soldiers, this is important for a teacher, a slacker who has discharged from the army cannot be a trading guru.

You have to follow the rules, your trading system, that's the main thing.

Vasily Perepelkin:

You have to follow the rules, your trading system, that's the main thing.

The wave is just like in the book!

You don't have to be a trading guru to make a profit. In our business, everything is so individual and changeable that no one can teach you until you've experienced it for yourself. But this is my personal view...

I turned on a forex video on youtube yesterday, a two-hour one.

the author makes videos for youtube and conducts training seminars.

and i thought, "how many of these tutors there are on youtube..." and they don't show their own stats, they can't trade themselves.

i was thinking, "how many of these trainers on the web site are there? They don't show their own statements and they themselves don't know how to trade.

People who, if they themselves trade, only trade at a disadvantage - they plant harmful information in the viewers' heads on youtube.
I think they should be able to stop there and take a profit.

"As a result, lovers of such youtube channels end up with a mess of incorrect and dishonest information.

The first thing that a person has to do is to monitor, and then you can only watch him to avoid overloading your head with trash.

ps: there is a pseudo-guru n. He wants to teach, but he does not want to show monitoring.
He says: "I won't show monitoring, because I have billions there, and bandits will come, put a soldering iron in my ass and take away my billions". he has billions in his account, but is ready to teach for 2 rubles))

multiplicator:

ps: there is a pseudo-guru n. He wants to teach, but does not want to show his monitoring.
he says: "I won't show the monitoring, because I have billions there, bandits will come, and they'll put a soldering iron in my ass and take my billions" he has billions in his account but is ready to teach for 2 rubles)))

The fact that he doesn't show his monitors to any morons, I support him - the RIGHT DECISION!

But to "put a blowtorch in the ass" to all sorts of lip-smackers for deliberately misrepresenting information is an ORIGINAL IDEA I like a lot!!!!

Serqey Nikitin:

The fact that he does not show his monitoring to all kinds of morons, I support him - RIGHT DECISION!

But "to put a blowtorch in the ass" to all kinds of spongers for deliberate distortion of information - that's an ORIGINAL IDEA I like a lot!!!!

I support him, a normal person will not learn from such a wretched teacher, who does not even have a statment, only morons. Well, he doesn't have to show the retards.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, he doesn't have to show the morons.

Yes, you are, as always, right!

But the subtlety is that clever traders always HAVE to interview their potential Guru and resolve any contentious issues...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you are, as always, right!

But the subtlety is that smart traders will always HAVE to interview their potential Guru and resolve any contentious issues...

Of course, he will show them the tester picture from 10 years of history.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Of course, he will show them a picture from the tester for 10 years of history.

Yes, I agree with you - it's very valuable information...

When you buy an EA, what does the seller show you?... Well for a 10 year report..., I don't recall such a thing.