From theory to practice - page 1038

Uladzimir Izerski:

A physicist or a mathematician may be able to play musical instruments, be an athlete in many sports, play chess, but if there are gaps in understanding of the factors I mentioned above, it is a problem in trading.

Have you seen many factors in the quotes flow? I do not see a single one). Especially forward.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

And how many factors do you see in looking at the flow of quotes? I don't see any.) Especially forward.

The question is interesting and not complicated.

Literally all quotes at a given time depend on politics, with the economy in second place.

The psychology of buyers and sellers is swerving in search of the golden mean.

At the moment there is a market implosion.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A physicist or mathematician may be able to play musical instruments, be an athlete in many sports, play chess, but if there are gaps in your understanding of the factors I have listed above, then it is a problem in trading.

Obviously, there must be no gaps in understanding the market driving forces, otherwise the models will not even approximate, but completely wrong.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Literally all quotations at this time depend on politics, with the economy in second place.

The psychology of buyers and sellers is swirling to find the middle ground.

At the moment the markets are collapsing.

Again, the scheme is logically constructed and I agree with it. For example, our (Russian) rouble is severely undervalued and this is a consequence of the political setup.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Literally all quotations at this time depend on politics, with the economy in second place.

The psychology of buyers and sellers is swirling to find the middle ground.

At the moment there is a market implosion.

It is clear. Although, what is going on there is an open question. But where did you find these factors in the quotes flow? In a day, for example, or in a week?

One month - one year, but retrospectively - anyone can do it.) Which is what analysts do - oil (gold, etc.) has been rising this week on news of cuts, increases, etc.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Well, it is clear that there should be no gaps in the understanding of market driving forces, otherwise the models would not even be approximate, but completely wrong.

And who on this forum has such powers?

Only a few. That is how nature has distributed the abilities.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's pretty self-explanatory. What goes there, though, is an open question. But where do you find these factors in the flow of quotes? In a day, for example, or in a week?

For a month - for a year, in retrospect - anyone can do it).

On the history one can see everything as in a mirror.

But not everyone can see it, because of their natural abilities. I do not want to offend anyone. I apologize if it has hurt someone's ego.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can see everything in history as in a mirror.

But not everyone can see it, because of their natural gifts. I don't want to offend anyone. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Mm-hmm. If only one could trade on history as well.)

Driving forces? - You have no idea how they'll behave in the foreseeable future. Random process.)) If it could be predicted, everyone would have been predicting it a long time ago.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Mm-hmm. If only we could trade on history as well.)

Driving forces? - You have no idea how they will behave in the foreseeable future anyway. It's a random process.)) If it could be predicted, everyone would have predicted it long ago.

How much can a simple peeple (an average statistical guy like you) advance in music, poetry, even in hockey, not figure skating))) if there is no certain abilities?

What am I talking about?

Ah, yes! The power is in understanding the process. History will help, but not always.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Mm-hmm. If only you could trade on history.)

Oh, I wish I could fly to the future and get quotes from there! :)

Reason: