From theory to practice - page 1039

Aleksey Ivanov:

I wish I could fly to the future and get quotes from there! :)

It won't.

By changing quotes from the future you will change history, which is impossible.

Fairy tales from the future can be fed, but only fairy tales.)

Aleksey Ivanov:

I wish I could fly to the future and bring back the history of quotes from there! :)

This is unnecessary. We have an "understanding of market processes".

Aleksey Ivanov:

I wish I could fly to the future and get quotes from there! :)

Why fly, at least go - a couple of seconds of knowledge of the future is enough to stop understanding the value of money.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This is unnecessary. We do have an 'understanding of market processes'.

You can dream, but age is steadily moving into history.

Andrey Dik:

Why fly, at least go - a couple of seconds of knowledge of the future is enough to stop you understanding the value of money.

By the way, a couple of seconds is not utopian at all. It is quite realistic. There are no particular problems. "Understanding market processes" will not be necessary).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It won't.

By changing quotes from the future you will change history, which is impossible.

Fairy tales from the future can be fed, but only fairy tales.)

Well, I will not change anything in the future. I will watch the quotations in secret and quickly go home - to the present, where I will make a big chunk of money. And what about the new version of the future that will arise later, the hell with it, I will already be an oligarch there.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, a couple of seconds is not utopian at all. It's quite realistic. There are no particular problems.

In short, gentlemen, we must make a telescope for the future.

Aleksey Ivanov:

In short, gentlemen, we must make a telescope for the future.

As long as there is only a microscope.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

As long as there is only a microscope.)

A microscope won't help, you have to see the macro-events.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Oh, I wish I could fly to the future and bring back the history of quotes! :)

Dreams are so sweet. But you can't get enough of them) Even if you go back for a second.

Reason: