From theory to practice - page 1042

Alexander_K:

:))) Nah, I'm still on a stakeout... Hopefully I'll be back in action next week. Got a couple of ideas (about the quote reading method and considering process entropy as a memory measure) - need to check it out. And trading in a channel relative to a certain average is the base. It just needs to be adjusted...

Again, practice based on theory... You don't mind bashing your forehead against your own walls, do you?)

Aleksey Ivanov:

The present richest in the other world have long since had their individual cauldrons of boiling tar prepared. :)

It's a comfort to the poor and miserable losers :) It is an elementary protective reaction of psyche. If they cannot become rich, they have found consolation in a beautiful Jewish fairy tale, that the rich will be punished in the other world. They will answer for everything :) Later. And they poor and miserable will reign in Paradise. We just have to be patient.

There's another opinion. If you suffer in this world, you'll have a hard time in the next. And vice versa. Enjoy everything you can while you're alive :)

Protocols of the Sorcerer Stamenov. http://www.koob.ru/vit_cenyov/stomenov

P.S.

The coincidence of some of the things and "weirdness" described in the book, with my own observations of the surrounding reality, I at one time shocked.

Протоколы колдуна Стоменова - Ценев Вит
Протоколы колдуна Стоменова - Ценев Вит
  • www.koob.ru
Книга написана в жанре документального детектива, в основу которого положены стенограммы допроса колдуна Стоменова болгарским КГБ. Я НЕ рекомендую читать эту книгу, если вы: Переживаете депрессию;Боитесь думать о смерти;Подвержены суицидальным настроениям;Обладаете устоявшимся религиозным мировоззрением;Страдаете нервными или психическими...

Wizard2018:

It's a pacification for poor and miserable losers :) It is an elementary protective reaction of a psyche. If they cannot become rich, they have found consolation in a beautiful Jewish fairy tale, that the rich will be akchered in the next world. The bastards will answer for everything :) Later. And they poor and miserable will reign in Paradise. We just have to be patient.

There's another opinion. If you suffer in this world, you'll have a hard time in the next. And vice versa. Enjoy everything you can while you're alive :)

Protocols of the Sorcerer Stamenov. http://www.koob.ru/vit_cenyov/stomenov

P.S.

The coincidence of some of the things and "weirdness" described in the book, with my own observations of the surrounding reality, I at one time shocked.

People who can't even take a joke are capable of accepting as truth any propagandistic, siphoned nonsense, which with 0.999 probability includes the aforementioned protocols.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is normal to judge from history the future state of the market. But the accuracy of the prediction decreases significantly over time.

The smaller the time range, the more accurate the prediction.

If that's the case. So, you can look into the future for a few seconds after all.) The interval is short, it's almost impossible to get wrong. And they said you can't.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If that's the case. So you can look into the future for a few seconds after all.) The interval is short, it's almost impossible to make a mistake. And they said you can't.)

Well... if the time interval is zero, then the prediction is 100% correct.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

If that's the case. So you can look into the future for a few seconds after all.) The interval is short, it's almost impossible to make a mistake. And they said you can't.)

You can look into the future, but you can't hit it.)

No matter how many times you look at the stars, you'll only see history.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can look into the future, but you can't get there.)

It's essentially the same thing.) There's no difference.)

For some years now I have been planning to make a strategy with the conventional name 60x20, based on looking into the future. There is no problem with the strategy itself, but there is no data for TC implementation. (Yes, I can do it by hand, but it is very tiresome to be constantly looking into the future)). After several days of work there is no desire to continue this activity manually).

Martin Cheguevara:
Well...if the time horizon is zero, then you are 100% right))

If the time horizon is minus, you are the richest and most eternal.)))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's essentially the same thing.) There's no difference.)

For some years now I have been planning to make a strategy with the conventional name 60x20, based on looking into the future. There is no problem with the strategy itself, but there is no data for TC implementation. (Yes, I can do it by hand, but it is very tiresome to be constantly looking into the future)). After a few days of work there is no desire to manually continue this activity).

You're talking nonsense...))

I've been planning to become a billionaire for a few years now, but I'm so lazy that I can't help it... right?)))

Andrey Dik:

You're talking nonsense...)

I've been planning to become a billionaire for years, but I'm so lazy, so lazy that I can't save myself... huh?)))

You're talking nonsense. ))
What does this have to do with billionaires?
By the way, I'm not homeless, and apart from playing the market I have other things to do).

Reason: