From theory to practice - page 1037

vladevgeniy:

And liquidity is where the margins are, like this))))

That's what a real player should do. Where else can you find better liquidity? I agree with you 100 percent.

Igor Makanu:

There are options and futures with specific numbers (prices) - the market has fulfilled the orders and that's it, then we need new orders, until there are new orders - no liquidity

If the conspiracy theory and the theory of market search for stoplosses is closer, so be it

Exactly. No bids, no liquidity. Someone goes in, someone goes out.... Psychologically, people are mostly similar. The price has already driven the crowd into counter-trend with its feints and without much resistance on the background of fear holding this counter-trend goes in waves until the triggering of massive bids. This is the liquidity)))) A lot at a time.

This is liquidity, lots of it all at once. "The trend is climbing the wall of fear"))

There is little physics, little mathematics in the financial markets, but psychology, economics and politics.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Financial markets have little physics, little mathematics, but psychology, economics and politics.

But there are unicoms who have wrapped psychology in formulas too))) Eh....

vladevgeniy:

But there are unicoms who have wrapped psychology in formulas too))) Eh....

There should be leaders in any field ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I repeat, the market economy (capitalism) is the best model for the development of society, this has been proven by the development of all countries and peoples of the planet. The law of 20/80 inherent in capitalism prevents a miracle, i.e. the general rejoicing of the system. The task of economists is to shift this 20/80 inequality just a little bit. But that is hardly possible. I myself am looking for the reason for the immutability of this law and have decided to look for the cause of it. Part of the reason is that we, the consumers of goods and services, are too easy to part with our money and allow the other side to get rich at our expense. Therefore, I have patented, albeit on the level of a useful idea, that sellers should interest consumers not only in an attractive price, but also in a share of the business. I called it Operation Boomerang, which would allow anyone with funds for personal needs to unwittingly participate in entrepreneurial activity.

I do not agree with this thesis, but I will not argue with it, as the issue is tied to politics and its discussion is not welcome here.

Uladzimir Izerski:
In financial markets there is little physics and little mathematics, but psychology, economics and politics.
I am a physicist and mathematician myself, but I agree with your thesis, because you have emphasised the driving forces of the market, which can of course be described by mathematics, but they will always be only approximate models.

Раиль Алеев:
I am a beginner, a dummy. Can you tell me how and where I should pay to start trading?

You have been left unanswered.

This is a forum for experienced programmers and traders.

And you can register for the fun game by typing in the search box, brokers, "forex", "foreks".

At first, of course, study the intricacies before transferring money.

But there's an interesting game here that will never let go of real men).

Uladzimir Izerski:

But here's an interesting game that will never let go of real men).

It won't let go until it leaves you without the last of your trousers. :)

Aleksey Ivanov:
I am a physicist and a mathematician myself, but I agree with your thesis, because you have emphasized the market driving forces, which of course can be described by mathematics, but it will always be just approximate models.

A physicist or a mathematician may be able to play musical instruments, be an athlete in many sports, play chess, but if there are gaps in understanding the factors I have mentioned above, it is a problem in trading.

Reason: