From theory to practice - page 1031

Alexander_K:

Thanks, Zhenya - but I'm not really involved... I have to switch from Vista to Win7 - nothing works. All I can do now is lecture people and stare at the monitor. I guess that's it. Finita la comedy.

Since when did changing the operating system become a problem?

aleger:
Since when did it become a problem to move, to change the operating system?

Some people find scrambled eggs hard to make. (It depends on what you've got.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Some people find scrambled eggs hard to make. It depends on what you've got)

Apparently pride does not allow Alexander to accept help from anyone.

aleger:
Since when did it become a problem to change the operating system?

Well, I gave the flash drive to an IT guy - will make a Win7 installer, hopefully. Then VisSim will have to be updated as well... In general, while I'm sitting on the fence - watching the history on seconds TFs from Dukas. If I find something interesting I will post it.

Alexander_K:

Well, I gave the flash drive to an IT guy - will make a Win7 installer, hopefully. Then VisSim will have to be updated as well... In general, while I'm sitting on the fence - watching the history on seconds TFs from Dukas. If I find something interesting I will post it.

I have a lot of seconds, look at microseconds - all the global trends are there.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Seconds a lot, watch microseconds - all the global trends are there.

Well yes, global trends should be watched on microseconds and not traded above picoseconds.

Alexander_K:

Well, I gave the flash drive to an IT guy - will make a Win7 installer, hopefully. Then VisSim will have to be updated as well... In general, while I'm sitting on the fence - watching the history on seconds TFs from Dukas. If I find anything interesting I'll post it.

I wonder how much time he'll spend, or has already spent, to create an image of Seven?

aleger:
I wonder how much time he will spend, or has already spent, to create an image of Seven?

:)) I have no idea. Yes, I'm in no hurry - I don't have any results anyway...

The formula of happiness, which, according to Rena, is on every corner, I have not found (though, honestly, all corners in a flat have examined).

I will now stupidly suffer and yearn like 99.9% of the contingent on this forum.

Alexander_K:

:)) I have no idea. Yeah, I'm in no hurry - I don't have any results anyway...

The formula of happiness, which, according to Rena, is on every corner, I have not found (though, honestly, all corners in a flat have examined).

I will now stupidly suffer and yearn like 99.9% of the contingent on this forum.

And the formula of happiness is so close, it's funny.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Seconds are many, see microseconds - all the global trends are there.

It's clear to the horse, as Tatiana Yurievna said.

Reason: