From theory to practice - page 827

Question for Alexander!

I was wondering if there is any correlation between how the price moved in the sample and the positive and negative trades?

Alexander_K:

with a sufficiently large sample size.

Does your "big enough" sample include previous trades as well? So price goes one way, an hour later it goes the other way, but the sample is still pretty much the same?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Question for Alexander!

I'm wondering if there is any correlation between how the price moved in the sample and the positive and negative trades?

I don't know, Zhenya. I'm busy with my main job and don't do any research. I just watch the statistics on my account and that's all.

Just glancing through the forum - same old stuff, same old stuff... I don't know who to sell them to, but I'm not interested in the forum itself. This forum is not interesting by itself.

If you have a desire, keep it up, but remember (!) - you may bury yourself in researches for decades, like poor Bass... :)))

secret:
Does your "big enough" sample include previous trades as well? I.e. price went one way, an hour later the other, but the sample is still pretty much the same?

What do I know?! Tick sample = const, and by time is variable.

So that the eager ones won't think in years to come: "Why did the man spend a whole 1000 pages here? Where's the result?", I will publish the state once again:

So, spending time on market research, rampant arguments with veterans of this forum, does make sense.

Go for it, guys!

Alexander_K:

So that the eager ones won't think in years to come: "Why did the man spend a whole 1000 pages here? Where's the result?", I will publish the state once again:

So, spending time on market research, rampant arguments with veterans of this forum, does make sense.

Go for it, guys!

Euphoria again?) And in general, stop ruining the demo forex! Let's go to the real one and let's see what happens!

Dmitriy Skub:

Stop ruining the demo forex! Let's go to the real, and what will be!

Yes!

I can't see the difference. I take tick quotes from a real account. I'm only using the demo account as a performer for opening/closing trades.

Dmitriy Skub:

(Have you fallen into euphoria again?) And in general, stop ruining the demo forex! Go for the real one and let's make the best of it!

What a sadist! You can see that the demo account will go bust in a couple of weeks, a month at the most, when the trends will be stable.

Alexander_K:

Yes!

I can't see the difference. I take tick quotes from a real account. The demo account only as a performer of opening/closing trades.

The difference is in execution, Alexander. As it is, low MO will tend towards 0. This is at best.

Alexander_K:

Yes!

I can't see the difference. I take tick quotes from a real account. The demo account only as a performer of opening/closing trades.

Hmm, thought you had some experience, but it's not that smooth )))

Quotes... I don't give a shit where they come from, where you're going to trade, it's not that they lag or differ much - everything within the spread

as for the quality of execution, I would take a closer look if I were you, the fact that you can open and close the demo version on the news will not work for real, even on micro accounts. up to 3 minutes on one free no deposit bonus broker ))))

ZS: Disconnects are not uncommon either ;)

Reason: