Which DC should I place my EA on so it doesn't get stolen? - page 5

To rent space from a brokerage company is to cheat yourself.

If you do not know what to do with the EA, you may ask your brokerage companies to help you.

I want to say that renting a server for an EA from brokerage company is like playing cards with a cheat with his deck.

There was a case on some forum where someone was opening large volumes in the terminal until the account was drained. The terminal managers shouted that it wasn't them, that there was someone on the VPS, but the VPS also refused and you can't find the culprits!

joo:
It turns out that you are either not a real trader or you don't know how to think.
Of course I'm not a real trader, it's not like I've been losing in public and selling bullshit to others.

paukas:
Do you think he can think?
I think it should.... But in principle, if MathRand trades, it doesn't have to.

paukas:
Of course, it wasn't a real one, I didn't leak it in public and I didn't sell bullshit to others.

First of all, I have not lost, the profitability is now at -33% (which is not a loss), and the account is still frozen and available for viewing. As for the bullshit - the client begged me tearfully to sell him an EA, how could I refuse the man in such a case? - He has been warned that this EA will go down automatically without manual intervention.

And I haven't seen a single real account from you - only useless advice in all the threads.

joo:

First of all - I didn't leak, and the account is still locked and available for viewing.

Yes, I do, I do. It's available. Here's a picture.

As for the non-commissioned officer's widow...

paukas:

Yes, I do, I do. It's available. Here's a picture.

Yes, I've just looked now - indeed, it's closed in the settings for some reason, they've recently had an update on their website, perhaps the settings have been reset to default. Look again - it's open now.

ZS and I don't give a shit whether you personally believe me or not.

joo:

Yes, I've just looked now - indeed, it's closed in the settings for some reason, they've recently had an update on their website, perhaps the settings have been reset to default. Look again - it's open now.

I don't give a shit whether you personally believe me or not.

Bashing others hasn't helped anyone in trading yet. It's just good-natured advice, that's all.

I don't give a shit whether you personally believe me or not.

paukas:
Bashing others has never helped anyone in trade. This is a piece of good-natured advice for you.

Give me the actual score so that I have something to complain about. In the meantime I hear only barbs from you.

I didn't say anything about the beard, but you immediately reflexed, attributing my posts to yourself (apparently the beard really needs to be washed).

joo:
Give me a real score, so that I have something to complain about. In the meantime, all I hear from you is barbs.

One last piece of advice I'll give you.

Don't ever brag or show off your stats. It's bad luck.

Reason: