From theory to practice - page 814

Алексей Тарабанов:

Radio intelligence, who else. Like... As it should be.

A radar has been detected operating in such and such a range from such and such an area.

What is the probability that no radar in that frequency range was operating on that day?

And what is the probability that the radar personnel were not hiding in the bushes or lying drunk somewhere?

What are the odds that it was not a radar, but a microwave oven with the door open or some other clever device next to the inflatable radar mock-up?

Signal presence and radar operation are not identical. There is always the possibility of error.

Alexander_K:

I suggest that interested Grail-seekers who see my results and believe that the coveted Grail has been found conduct the following experiment.

Sincerely,

Schrodinger's cat.

Well yes, it's not going badly ;)

Alexander_K:

Check out the PM.

Sasha, send me a link too

And if A_K also presents (for comparison) the actual intraday returns of the world's major currencies,

then his feat of labour would be a monument to be erected!

aleger:

And if A_K also presents (for comparison) the actual intraday returns of the world's major currencies,

then we'll have to build a monument to his labour exploits!

:)) I don't need a monument - I need the Grail.

In general, I look at the nearly 1000 pages of this thread with sadness.

It is supposed to be a platform for the exchange of opinions, supported by real results. I.e. a person expressing their point of view and, wash me down by demonstrating trades at least on a demo.

That would be constructive.

Here's what's stopping you mate from showing your results + at least a figurative interpretation of them? Defining a trend, why is it suddenly a market chart consists of only trends, etc. That would be interesting. Otherwise...

Alexander_K:

:)) I don't need monuments - I need the Grail.

In general, I look with sadness at the almost 1000 pages of this thread.

It is supposed to be a platform for the exchange of opinions, backed up by real results. I.e. a person expressing their point of view and, wash me down by demonstrating trades at least on a demo.

Here's what's stopping you mate from showing your results + at least a figurative interpretation of them? Determining the trend, why is it suddenly the market chart consists of only trends, etc. That would be interesting. Otherwise...

It depends on what perspective to put them in

e.g. from 8 years old - this is actually a 100% correct statement

Alexander_K:

:)) I don't need monuments - I need the Grail.

In general, I look with sadness at the almost 1000 pages of this thread.

It is supposed to be a platform for the exchange of opinions, backed up by real results. I.e. a person expressing their point of view and, wash me down by demonstrating trades at least on a demo.

Here's what's stopping you mate from showing your results + at least a figurative interpretation of them? Defining a trend, why is it suddenly a market chart consists of only trends, etc. That would be interesting. Otherwise...

I don't need a grail, but the Expert Advisor I've designed is quite a good one! The results are there, and they are not bad at all, including advanced trend detection and the Expert Advisor itself,

However, they do not fully satisfy me yet, and I currently do not have "technical support", so the whole process is very slow. But I am not hiding my view of the problem

But I am not hiding my view of the problem from anyone, if you have any questions - I am ready to answer them.

aleger:

I don't need a grail, but the EA that is conceived is quite! The results are there, and not bad, including advanced trend detection and the EA itself,

But they do not fully satisfy me yet, and I currently don't have "technical support", so the whole process is very slow. But I am not hiding my view of the problem

But I am not hiding my vision of the problem from anyone.

From my experience - here it is extremely difficult to induce a person to think like you, let alone help. Sometimes people help in the PM and only when they see that the person has at least some results in the open, that he has his own stable views of the market, but, just a little something is missing.

And if you don't say or show anything - nobody will help.

For example, you have some ideas scattered around the topics, but I haven't seen the whole picture, sorry.

aleger:

I don't need a grail, but the EA that is conceived is quite! The results are there, and not bad, including advanced trend detection and the EA itself,

But they do not fully satisfy me yet, and I currently don't have "technical support", so the whole process is very slow. But I am not hiding my view of the problem

But I do not withhold my vision of the problem from anyone, if you have any questions - I am ready to answer them.

If the terms of reference had spelled out the algorithm for what needs to be done, then a solution would not have been long in coming.

Alexander_K:

In my experience, it is extremely difficult to induce a person to think like you, let alone help. Sometimes people help in the PM and then only when they see that the person has at least some results in the open access, that he has his own stable views of the market, but is just a little short of something.

And if you don't say or show anything - nobody will help.

For example, you have some ideas scattered throughout the topics, but I haven't seen the whole picture.

The whole picture is only in my head, and you can talk about the essence on Skype.

Reason: