From theory to practice - page 740

_o0O:

Negative trades are hardly possible to get rid of completely...

it's better that way))

Try doing an "Update" on the table, a new row will be generated

There's a new row that automatically changes after any third-party action

Novaja:

No, SLCHIS(), just changing zeros to -1.

It won't work. For starters= SLCHIS(-1;1). If >0, then 1. If <0, then -1.

Novaja:

There, the new row automatically changes after any third-party action

If you have already ticked the box in the parameters, you can assume that the RNG has been re-initialised each time the table is updated.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

No go. For starters= SLU(-1;1). If >0, then 1. If <0, then -1.

Well, why do I need zero? I don't need it, I need (-1;1).

Novaja:

Well, why do I need zero? I don't need it, I need it to be (-1;1).

Erased the message. Didn't see that it only gives -1,0,+1. You can use it that way too. Zero will come in handy, at least not in the way)).

In the beginning you have to generate a set of unique SB rows (for SB enthusiasts) e.g. 1`000, 10`000, 100`000, 1`000`000 rows and look at the best/badest results and check these rows. Estimate the number of best/badest results. There will always be ~5% consistently profitable solutions.

Unicornis:
In the beginning you should generate a set of unique SB rows (for SB lovers) e.g. 1`000, 10`000, 100`000, 1`000`000 rows and look at the best/badest results and check these rows. Estimate the number of best/badest results. There will always be ~5% consistently profitable solutions.

She has a coin of dubious integrity so far.))

Novaja:

Well, why do I need zero? I don't need it, I need it to be (-1;1)

This is the correct way to do it.

In E6 =CHIS(), in F6 = IF(E6-0.5>0,1,IF(E6-0.5<0,-1,0)).

The coin is now fair.

Unicornis:
In the beginning you should generate a set of unique SB rows (for SB lovers) e.g. 1`000, 10`000, 100`000, 1`000`000 rows and look at the best/badest results and check these rows. Estimate the number of best/badest results. There will always be ~5% consistently profitable solutions.
Gggg-good to find the pivot point ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

She has a coin of dubious honesty so far.)

Honest, you can't get more honest than that. If you generate it the way I do. Give me your row, I'll check.

Reason: