FUTURE - page 14

Rossi:
We take an octopus, put two quotations in front of it - the Eurobucks - 1.2 and 1.3, which mussel will eat, and which will move in a week...

It's a grail!

By the way, totally on topic:

I once developed a technique for looking at the future, i.e. visually, when I was conscious.

Then, using this methodology, I pulled out a deposit that had been ruined by an expert... I have tried it on forex.

My method has a minus - I need consciousness training for using the method, if you are on your own, you need about a year and a second person.

Do you think it is possible? And how much does it cost?

No one wants to open a topic "The use of fly agarics and pale mushrooms in forex trading"?

Sta2066:

No one wants to open a topic "The use of fly agarics and pale mushrooms in forex trading"?

I have been suggesting for a long time that everyone should take a deep meditation on the price chart, because it is imho the only way to get reliable information about the future price behaviour. But as an honest man I warn you again: the degree of righteousness, which you will have to achieve, will not allow you to keep the earned money. You will have to give it away:)

Mihail:

It takes about a year

After a year of hand trading your subconscious mind can do tricks like that, the problem is that your consciousness often gets involved at the wrong time and screws you up ))

ZS the methodology is free - just sit back and trade...

Sta2066:

The list is very incomplete :-)

alsu:
I have long suggested that everyone should take a deep meditation on the price chart, as this is imho the only way to get reliable information about future price behaviour. But as an honest man I warn you again: the degree of righteousness you will have to achieve will not allow you to keep the money you have earned. You will have to give it away:)
It won't help. And where will the righteousness come from....

Mihail:

By the way, totally on topic:

I once developed a technique for looking at the future, i.e. visually, while in the mind.

Then, using this methodology, I pulled out a deposit that had been ruined by an expert... I have tried it on the forex market.

My method has a minus - I need consciousness training for using the method, if you are on your own, you need about a year and a second person.

Do you think it is possible? And how much does it cost?

there is a fair saying that he who does not look to the past has no future...

sllawa3:
there is a fair saying that he who does not look to the past has no future...

there's a fair saying - you can't trade on history - you have to know how to make predictions
Reason: