Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 43

TheMay competition is over.

Citizens, we are forming the rules for the July competition, time is running out.

Sign me up for July https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/308843 mt4

I'll fund the account closer to the start, hopefully the signal and the account won't get deleted. Good luck everyone.

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Shock The quieter you go Jul 2017
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Shock The quieter you go Jul 2017
  • 20.00 USD
  • Vladimir Gorbachev
  • www.mql5.com
Участвую в спарринге Конкурс на реальных центовых счетах - №3 Jul 2017 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/192255 Мониторинг счетов участников Регистрация на июльский спарринг Деньги любят тишину! Money loves silence! Geld liebt Stille!...

Vladimir Gorbachev:

Sign me up for July https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/308843 mt4

I'll fund the account closer to the start, hopefully the signal and the account won't get deleted. Good luck everyone.

The account will not be deleted for sure, but there are problems with the signal due to inactivity in the account

Vitaly Muzichenko:

TheMay competition is over.

Citizens, we are forming the rules for the July competition, time is running out.

do they need to be changed?

Andrey Dik:
Do they need to be changed?
I think there was a discussion about Sharpe, also maximum leverage, and maybe some other additions or exceptions

The most pressing issue is the collection of the prize fund, something needs to be done about that

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, it seems that there was a discussion about Sharpe, also maximum leverage, and maybe some other additions or exceptions.

If I didn't miss anything, it was decided to replace Sharpe by recovery factor and maximum leverage of 200 (less is allowed, more is not).

And about the prize fund - there is a very simple solution, but it will smell like advertising office.

Andrey Dik:

If I didn't miss anything, it was decided to replace Sharpe by recovery factor, and the maximum leverage is 200 (less is allowed, more is not).

And about the prize fund - there is a very simple solution, but it will smell of advertising office.

OK, Sharpe is clear, let's have a formula ready then, and replace it in the code.

As for collecting prize money... What's the ad?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK, Sharpe is clear, let's have a ready-made formula then, and replace it in the code.

On prize fundraising... What's the ad?

It's the same formula, only it's a recovery factor instead of a Sharp.
And as for the prize money... At the end of the tournament, we withdraw all the money and give it to two winners. There's some trouble for organizers, but what can you do ... and the company will be publicized, so it's advertising. Although MQ might not mind this scheme.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, I think there was a discussion about Sharp, also the maximum leverage, and perhaps some more additions or exceptions.

Vital hi

About leverage

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 .

Server Muradasilov, 2017.05.22 08:52

After analyzing more than twenty brokers that have cent accounts :

1. They all have 1:200 leverage with the exception of few brokers.

2. The minimum lot size, to trade mainly 0.01, and there is a minimum lot 0.10, depending on the type of account (fixed, floating)

To even out the chances of the participants, the leverage for the Championship will be set to 1:200, and any participant may choose a leverage of less than 1:200 at any time.

If the leverage is changed during the tournament more than 1:200, you will be disqualified.

Reason: