What type of Card is working with the Card withdrawal method?

Where can I get a Visa or MC Card that is able to receive funds from MQL withdrawal as an EU citizen?

Laszlo Tormasi :

Where can I get a Visa or MC Card that is able to receive funds from MQL withdrawal as an EU citizen?

Contact the nearest branch of the Bank.

Vladimir Karputov:

Contact the nearest branch of the Bank.

What does that mean? Any MC or Visa should be good? When I ask the bank they don't even understand the question. This type of card transfer is not a standard everywhere. 

Laszlo Tormasi :

What does that mean? Any MC or Visa should be good? When I ask the bank they don't even understand the question. This type of card transfer is not a standard everywhere. 

Open a credit card. It is advisable to have two credit cards: one Visa, the other MasterCard.

Laszlo Tormasi:

Any MC or Visa should be good? 

Yes

AL MOOSAWI ABDULLAH JAFFER BAQER:

Yes

So, for example this card:  TransferWise Card - Borderless - TransferWise

I have never received payment to a card. 

TransferWise Card - Borderless
TransferWise Card - Borderless
  • transferwise.com
The TransferWise Card lets you spend around the world, with no sneaky fees or hidden charges. Now available in the EEA with the borderless account.

Laszlo Tormasi:

I guess that I am no longer an EU citizen as I am British.

I successfully withdrew funds to my Lloyds Bank VISA debit card this week.

I don't know about credit cards.

Laszlo Tormasi:

Use a standard bank issued card, things should go smooth.

Our card is Visa from ethiopa still no support for withdrawal why ?

Laszlo Tormasi:

Thank you for posting this, I really appreciate it.  Was checking their site and they mail cards to America which is great.  I wish someone would post if they were successful in receiving a credit card withdrawl using this bank.

newchapter001:
Thank you for posting this, I really appreciate it.  Was checking their site and they mail cards to America which is great.  I wish someone would post if they were successful in receiving a credit card withdrawl using this bank.

I tried that card and unfortuantely it did not work!

This is the error message:  Bank cards payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details.

I tried another card (issued in Hungary) with small amount and the transfer went through immediately. I would say the conversion rate was better than PayPal's conversion rate but I haven't checked the actual PP rates yet.  

Reason: