Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 6

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-) that's it - we're losing active participants at once

With all the rules.

That's why it's better to keep the rules minimal!

I guess simple rules are enough: Don't shoot the horses at the start, don't put poison in the opponent's glass of water, don't sprinkle it on weekends when he's resting.

Yura, I propose when making up the rules not to be like the jerks from UR who sit with big PI and are wasting their time wondering what else to ban. I am referring to the recent hypermarket issue.

I'm against any kind of ban. As a matter of principle. Who wants to go to all the tomatoes - let him go, his problem.

But if I want to have competent statistics, I am all for it. All the trades are visible in free signals without any limitations, right? You may make up a programmer who will track the percentage of deposit load. There is not much to do - just parse the html and process it.

I would help myself, but I do not get paid, I have to feed myself and others.

You've got plenty of time.)

And why such advertising is forbidden? I do not understand it at all. It is one thing to talk about how good/bad a signal is for a thousand pages, but it is quite another thing to have a fair competition between signals. In my opinion, it is advertising, but it is the most honest advertising that is possible and therefore I do not see anything wrong with it.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

It's all bullshit anyway. What's stopping you from arranging with a moderator to have your signal forcibly moved to the archive at the end of the contest without the possibility of restoration?

Well, by the way, yes, is that possible? Question for the administrators. The contest invoices with a special marking, so that after summing up they are sent to the archive?

And here I am against it, then why should I participate in a free contest even without such a moral profit, as the statistics of a successful account? Stop making up restrictions! Go be an MP then ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am not afraid that someone will sign up, but I am afraid that the results of trading will be clear.

If you do not know the difference between the real and demo signals, you may transfer them to real trading, but you do not need to worry. I don't know why you would be afraid to sign up for every signal that gives you a yield in a couple of weeks.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yura, I propose that in drafting rules we should not be like those idiots from the EP who sit around with big salaries and sweat the small potatoes for want of a better deal. I am referring to the recent hypermarket issue.

I am against any kind of prohibition. As a matter of principle. Whoever wants to visit all the tomatoes, let them, that's their problem.

But I am all for organising competent statistics. All the trades are visible in free signals without any limitations, right? You may make up a programmer who will track the percentage of deposit load. There is not much to do - just parse the html and process it.

I would help myself, but I do not get paid, I have to feed myself and others.

You have plenty of time ))

+++

you mean measuring the curvature of bananas ?

i agree - don't be like that

Andrey Dik:
And why such advertising is forbidden? I do not understand it at all. It is one thing to talk about how good/bad a signal is for a thousand pages, but it is quite another thing to have a fair competition between signals. In my opinion, it is advertising but it is the most honest advertising possible and therefore I see nothing wrong with it.

+++ but the principle will not change

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And here I'm against it, then why should I participate in a free contest even without such a moral profit, as the statistics of a successful account? Stop making up restrictions! Go to the deputies better then))

Free - if you trade hands, yes.

If you need a wpc, it's an expense. There's no free money, so why should I need it? Everyone has 10 dollars for a cent. but there is no need for any restrictions.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

+++

you mean measuring the curvature of bananas ?

I agree - don't be like that .

By the way, so as not to parse anything, I'm quite in favour of giving the head investor password for the duration of the contest. Then you can write a program to collect statistics in MQL, which is quite simple.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Free - if you trade hands, yes.

If you need a wpc, it's an expense. There's no free money, so why should I need it? Everyone has 10 dollars for a cent. but there are no more restrictions.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/170938/page4#comment_4736748

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/170938/page5#comment_4805580

Подскажите оборотистый VPS на 7 метатрейдеров
Подскажите оборотистый VPS на 7 метатрейдеров
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте! Подскажите оборотистый VPS на 7 метатрейдеров. Заранее благодарен...

From what I've heard there is no point in limiting drawdown in rules, because it is MM only, a trader may dump a lot up to his nuts and bolts - that is his business, he knows what he is doing if he wants to reach the finish line.

And what about the minimum number of trades - in my opinion it needs to be done, I believe there must be no less than 10 trades, while the size of any of the positions may not exceed 80% of the total volume traded during the competition. These conditions will ensure elimination of participants such as "ya fundamentalist, I do one trade a month!!!" and "a ya make 9 deals with 0,01 lot and one up to the tomatoes and I'll win all in case of luck". In short, no one will be fooled.

And that:

1. There is no limit on the deposit loading.

2. There is no limit on the number of open positions and orders at the same time.

3. Minimum number of trades for the whole time is 10.

4. Trades with trading volume higher than 80% of total traded volume during the contest period are not allowed.

Do not rush to criticize the proposed rules, think it over.

Reason: