Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:
That the rivals will judge each other???

What are you smoking there, you can't make transactions with an inv. password ))
copier and that's it...

Renat Akhtyamov:
of the copier and that's it...

It was about making transactions in the contestant's account, which gave the investor. What does copying have to do with...

Remove the restriction on opening an account with a particular dealer (especially since he is not a dealer). Let each participant decide for themselves.

And I wouldn't limit the leverage, it's an element of strategy.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Remove the restriction on opening an account with a particular dealer (especially since he is not a dealer). Let each participant decide for themselves.

I agree 100%. My case smells like piss...m, the leverage is very small)

Алексей Тарабанов:

That's exactly the idea, I mean, so that the branch doesn't get killed...

I don't know how to do this, but I'm sure it will be a big success.

So MT4 and MT5 and the choice of account - that's probably the end of it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's exactly the idea, I mean, to keep the thread from getting killed...

Otherwise, they would receive free PR on other people's Internet resources.

So, MT4 and MT5 and the choice of account is likely to be the end of it.

In theory, this is an issue that could and should be discussed with MQ. And if we don't shout things like:

- "I'm with this broker and he's got a real high...

- like there's buns growing on trees in the office

- and vodka is served right at the front desk

- and a triple shot if you get the bill.

Idon't think they will!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

In theory, this question can and should be discussed with MQ. And if we don't shout things like:

- "I'm with this broker, and he's got a real high

- like there's buns growing on trees in the office

- and vodka is served right at the front desk

- and a triple shot if you pick up the tab.

Idon't think they're gonna kill him.

Okay.

Why do you have to frame the shoulder?

I don't think so, the main thing is that everyone has the same money - 10 grand each and an identical dead demo quote

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK.

And why is your shoulder in the frame?

I don't think so, the main thing is that everyone has the same amount of money - 10 grand each and an identical dead cert.

Suppose I come to the races with a sickly old and lame horse that used to carry water in the movie Jolly Fellows, which is 20 years old, and you with a three-year-old Arabian horse, a fifth generation racehorse of race-winning generation. Who's gonna win?

There has to be more or less equal conditions. With 100 and 500 leverage there will be different conditions. Then either all on lame or all on arab.

I think the conditions should be as they are now, but the winner should be identified according to several criteria, as mentioned above. Deposits, leverage and quotes are all the same.

The best way to determine the winner is to divide the equity by the drawdown = the highest number wins ! Let's say the equity of $100 : 10 = 10 , 100 : 15 = 6.6
Reason: