Interesting Financial Video

A branch on videos related to forex and the financial market. Videos on trading and trading lessons are welcome.

Please - no off-topic, just all the good stuff. All comments without video will be deleted without warning.

First review of 2017. Market overview by bank data, bank levels. The breakdown is done on 3 instruments. These are: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and XAU/USD (GOLD)

Market overview by bank data, bank levels. A breakdown is made of 3 instruments. These are: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and XAU/USD (GOLD)

I often hear that the forex market is dominated by common players and therefore the price is chaotic, but everyone talks about some kind of market makers. So who are these mysterious people and how to see their traces on the chart? In this video, I have tried to tell a little about who these "puppeteers" are, how to work with them and how to take a bite out of the market.

Market overview by bank data, bank levels. A breakdown is made of 3 instruments. These are: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and XAU/USD (GOLD)

How often do you talk to yourself? I, for example, often, and this is not a stage of schizophrenia or any other illness, it's just that you can only be as honest as possible with yourself. In the video you will watch, there will be advice to yourself. The video I have actually dedicated to myself, to that newcomer who has just entered this market and doesn't understand how to be, what to do, who to listen to, what to study and what to pay attention to. This is purely practical advice to yourself, which may help someone save a lot of money.

Spend 10 minutes of your time to experience less stress when trading in the future, not to lose your last money, not to worry about the performance of the system and the algorithm in general. I sincerely hope the video came out easy and accessible for everyone.

Today in this video I have made an overview of support and resistance levels with the addition of pivot zones. You will see by live example how it works. Check out this week's overview of EURUSD and GBPUSD for January 23, 2017!

Video review for February

Reason: