Problem with EA validation on the Market - page 19

Konstantin Nikitin:
Andrey Khatimlianskii: Well, that's not a very good option. It's better to know more information, so that you don't get into such situations unnecessarily. I want to be validated the first time.

Unfortunately, this is not possible. It's not about the advisor, it's about the validator.

Александр:
Hi all, problem with EA validation!!! EA is limited to trade on all pairs except EURAUD. Screenshot attached. I have no idea what this error message means and how to bypass it. EA does not pass automatic validation.
Same problem.
I`ve been spending three days trying to publish robot, then I`ve made checkbot with NOTHING except tooltip - the result is the same: "No trade"
I`ve rewritten function of volume check from scratch - it checks volume step, min and max volume, allowed volume on free margin. Checked maximal order+trade volume too.
I've written everything "as I was taught in first class (back in MT3)" - any errors have been excluded.
The result is the same: "No trades".

I have the same thing and don't know what or where to look either

Very Cool Validator

Александр:
Yes Vladimir, everything is there. I think I've found the reason)). The error in the ModifyOrder error 1 test log - most likely an error occurs when modifying an order, at the moment of price comparison (old and new). I don't normalize prices via NormalizeDouble and they appear to be the same. I will try to correct it).
No, that's not it.
I've actually written not one, but over a dozen test-one-cell robots with the goal of localizing the error.
The last one had only 2 input parameters: lot volume and opening step.
It opens (in the tester, of course) by the first tick, then goes up and down along the grid, until the deposit is sold out.
No TP and SL. Nothing at all except the Hundred Times Tried and Tested opener.
And the result is still the same - No trades.
Volumes - Индикаторы объемов - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Volumes - Индикаторы объемов - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для рынка Форекс индикатор Volumes (объемы) представляет собой показатель количества изменений цены в течение каждого периода выбранного таймфрейма. Для биржевых инструментов данный индикатор является показателем реально торгуемых объемов (контракты, деньги, штуки и т.д.). Бары индикатора раскрашиваются в два...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You yourself posted the report (log) with errors, and it is clearly stated that there are no trades. Add a dozen lines to the code, so that it makes trades everywhere, except for the required pair, for which the Expert Advisor is written. It can be as simple as that, opening every Tuesday, with a stop and profit of 20 points. Everything

In general, any kind of pattern can be found on any symbol or timeframe, there are none of them, only on euro/dollar, or on yen/frank

Vitaly,
Before you give advice to others, you should send any of your bots NOW for validation.
And the tone of your remarks would change...

Александр:
The question is, what data changes on the merket during the test? Deposit and lot? Market only changes the variables that are put in the settings as I understand it? Just does the human simulation, doesn't it?

The validator, when it was up and running, worked like clockwork.
I was happy - I got on with the machine ten times faster than with a live moderator. + self-translation into English and the bot was published instantly.
What we have now is the result of some "improvement".
judging by the relevance of the topic (this thread is not the only one) will soon be corrected.
Preferably in 2021 at the latest ;)

Programmer4896 Vasily Temchenko:

Vitaly,
Before you give advice to others, you should send any of your bots NOW for validation.
And the tone of your remarks would change...

Clone, why bring up my 4 year old post NOW?

People!
There's a cure - just got it and already tested it.
Write in the volume/step check function:

if(lot<minLot) lot=minLot;

Of course, in OWN letters, you have different variable names.

Programmer4896 Vasily Temchenko:
People!
There is a cure - I just got it and already checked it.
Write in the function to check the volume/step:

if(lot<minLot) lot=minLot;

Of course, in OWN letters, you have different variable names.

This must be in the code by default, as well as

if(lot>maxLot) lot=maxLot;

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This must be in the code by default, as well as

if(lot>maxLot) lot=maxLot;

This is BOTH.
Unlike MaxLot, it shouldn't be.
Quite the contrary, it has always been correct:

if(lot<minLot) return(0);
Reason: