test on EURUSD,H1
there are no trading operations
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSD check,M30
test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily

My Expert Advisor has a mechanism forbidding opening deals when there is not enough balance. ServiceDex says to write to the forum.

Igor Chuzlov:
test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSD check,M30

This Expert Advisor has a mechanism forbidding opening trades if the balance is not enough.

The test has to be done in one dollar amount.

Your mechanism may not allow someone from buyers to work with the Expert Advisor and he will be outraged. Different DCs - different conditions.

Try to change the banning algorithm

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The test must be for one dollar.

Your mechanism may prevent someone from buying an EA from working and they will be outraged. Different DCs - different conditions.

Try to change the ban algorithm

I am trying, but it does not work. And this has nothing to do with brokerage companies.

If we have no money for order, we should not buy. If we send such processing through testing, then if the buyer starts to test the Expert Advisor, it will not test it correctly.

Igor Chuzlov:

I'm trying, but it's not working. And what does the DC have to do with it.

If there is no money for the order, there should be no buying. If we send this kind of processing through testing, then if the buyer starts to test the EA, it will not test it correctly.

If I'm not mistaken, we need it for testing.

Read what should be returned when there is a shortage of funds

Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
Какие проверки должен пройти торговый робот перед публикацией в Маркете
  • www.mql5.com
Все продукты Маркета перед публикацией проходят обязательную предварительную проверку, так как небольшая ошибка в логике советника или индикатора может привести к убыткам на торговом счете. Именно поэтому нами разработана серия базовых проверок, призванных обеспечить необходимый уровень качества продуктов Маркета. Если в процессе проверки...

It would be much easier to solve all these problems if MQ were allowed to download at least partially the autotest log. Otherwise, communication with the moderators was removed and nothing was given in return. Time to learn how to be a telepath.

Your EA most likely uses a margin check on trade orders rather than pending orders. Therefore you need to calculate the margin for the PRICE and VOLUME of thepending order to be opened. And if there is not enough margin in the tester, you should get a message about this, such as MetaQuotes recommends. Here is my solution to this problem which works for margin calculation for both pending and trading orders. I added 5 pips to calculate it myself, so to say stock...

bool CheckMoneyForTrade(string symb, double lots,int type,double prize)
  {
int Plecho= AccountLeverage();
double ContraktSize=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_CONTRACT_SIZE);
double freemargin= ((ContraktSize*(prize+(5*Point())))/Plecho)*lots;
if(AccountFreeMargin()<freemargin)
  {
      string oper=(type==OP_BUY)? "Buy":"Sell";
      Print("Not enough money for ", oper," ",lots, " ", symb, " Error code=",GetLastError());
      return(false);
     }
   return(true);
  }

Igor Chuzlov:
test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSD check,M30

My Expert Advisor has a mechanism forbidding opening deals when there is not enough balance. ServiceDex says to write to the forum.

Remove restrictions. Do the error check according to the documentation and pass the check without any worries.

Stanislav Korotky:
It would be much easier to solve all these problems if MQ were allowed to download at least partially the autotest log. Otherwise, communication with the moderators was removed and nothing was given in return. Time to learn how to be a telepath.
It would have been much easier to use the documentation. perhaps the moderators could no longer tolerate what is being written to them, I can understand them.

Ramiz Mavludov:
It would have been much easier to use documentation. probably the moderators could no longer tolerate what is being written to them, I can understand them.

Your in-depth observation does not help in all cases. The more products, the more complex they are, the more likely you are to see incomprehensible complaints from the autotester. And as you know, without reproducing the error, it cannot be corrected. As long as servicedesk MQ was collecting errors from users, they also wouldn't accept tasks that simply said "it's not working for me" (like the autotester does). Then they decided not to collect errors, apparently they find enough themselves ;-).

Good day to you all!

MQL4, Faced with an auto-check problem.

Type of problem:

test on EURUSD,H1
test on NZDUSD,H1
test on GBPUSD check,M30

- - -

I added Russian comments to program check blocks and autocheck started to return these errors, so I gradually found out what my program lacked. In my case check of exceeding of opened orders helped - I added a standard recommended block to the subroutine of order opening.

The check blocks are available here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555#invalid_lot.

Good luck to all of you!

Files:
Reason: