Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1849

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

Listen, Andrey Sokolov, you are no help at this forum thread == 0 but you put your 5 kopecks in everything. Maybe you shouldn't annoy people??????

Yeah, that's right!

Tretyakov Rostyslav #:

Looked at the indicator... it's not drawing right.

Thank you, it's drawing properly now, I've got it.

EVGENII SHELIPOV #:

Listen, Andrey Sokolov, you are no help at this forum thread == 0 but you put your 5 kopecks in every thread. Maybe you shouldn't annoy people??????

First of all you and one more person are not "the people", you should not try to express the opinion of all, you are not everybody's boss.

And secondly, if Mihail Matkovskij writes about doing things the way they should not be done, it is appropriate to point that out.

Andrey Sokolov #:

And secondly, if Mihail Matkovskij writes about doing things the wrong way, it is appropriate to point this out.

If you know how not to do it, then you must know how to do it. So you would point it out. In the meantime, you're really writing useless posts. No offence intended.

So if he calls OrderClose two or three times, with a delay of a few seconds, for one ticket, what will he be scolded for? I think you're really writing nonsense!

Mihail Matkovskij #:

If you know how not to "do it", you must know how to do it. So you'd tell me. In the meantime, you're really writing useless posts. No offense.

To warn against damaging recommendations is not useless, even if they are your recommendations. " send requests to close until the orders close" - are your trading robots in the market written on such principles?

Andrey Sokolov #:

To warn against damaging recommendations is not useless, even if they are your recommendations.

Completed the message. Read it.

Andrey Sokolov #:

" Send close requests until orders close" - is that how your trading robots in the market are written?

I already told you that I'm considering an abnormal situation. There is no such thing in my robots, as it is unnecessary there. Read my posts carefully so you don't write the same nonsense over and over again!

And you didn't answer your question?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

All new MQL4 and MQL5 questions, tips and discussion on algorithms and codes

Mihail Matkovskij, 2022.01.06 18:54

If you know how not to "do", you should know how to " do". You must know how to do it. Meanwhile, you really write useless posts. No offence intended.

And what if he calls OrderClose 2 - 3 times, with a delay of several seconds, for one ticket, that he will be scolded for it? I think you're really writing nonsense!

Mihail Matkovskij #:

Here's a hint.

wrote on the page before last about how not to fight windmills

Mihail Matkovskij #:

And you didn't answer the question?

The stupid thing you blurted out was answered, get lost. I'm not answering any more of your trolling.

a real account, but on a real account it works wonders: only Profit orders are closed in the entire grid. There are no errors in the log.

My question is whether someone has encountered such a situation and the code is faulty or in the kitchen of the broker????

What errors are you talking about? Why are you so inattentive? That's it. I'm sick of spelling out the obvious to you. Learn to read posts carefully and then we'll talk!

Andrey Sokolov #:

The stupid thing you just said was answered, Get lost. I'm not responding to your trolling anymore.

So who's trolling here...? All right. Don't answer that. "Uzbagoysy," good for you. :)
Reason: