How can you sell something on the Market if that's what's going on there ... - page 7

Реter Konow:

Why so obviously "play dumb" and make a fuss? Don't be ridiculous, please.

Even a child knows "he who calls you names is himself".

Tag Konow:

Before you write something, think it through.

No one has the right to sell mql programs that bypass Market.

What to do now?

do you really have a solution to the problem? i have no doubt that you do not.

because there is only one constructive solution to this problem: "screw it".

If the problem has no solution, then the problem has no relevance.

Activations have been traded for a long time.

Moreover, there are clever services that sell them indefinitely, selling " VPS activation from MQ" (where it is not wasted, as we know).

Alain Verleyen:

Sergei, that's different. You can check it out for yourself. I subscribed to a website and there you can participate in the purchase of the product, after which the activation is distributed to the participants. This is the real thing.

This is something for Metaquotes lawyers. Please don't tell me about Service Desk, there is no way for the average user to get an answer there.

It's only to Service Desk.
The posts are read there, and such posts about alleged activation sales are checked.

It's not for public discussion on the forum (as the owners of that fake site can just register on the forum and answer questions; that's what already happened with those two threads I pointed out above).

You did write to the service desk on that occasion ... so they know.
If you need - I can also write to the service with a link to your ticket there (as I do not know the details).

Реter Konow :

Of course you're right. 100%. This guy is talking nonsense.

I'm always hesitant because of the translation. It is also a shame that non-Russian people have to come here to have hope to be heard. Though personally I really enjoy coming here :-)

Thanks.

Andrey Khatimlianskii :

Activations have been traded for a long time.

Moreover, there are clever services that sell them indefinitely, selling " VPS activation from MQ" (where it is not wasted, as we know).

Maybe, but that's no reason to accept it and do nothing, is it?

Alain Verleyen:

Peter, isn't what I wrote very clear? People resell activations outside the Market, it's forbidden by the rules.

It is a complicated issue, or rather it is impossible to clearly define whether you can do this or not.

if i purchased 1 product in the Market, i received 5 activations for this product

If I want to install 5 activations on 5 PCs and use all 5 activations? - is it by the rules?

if i have transferred my account from which i have paid for the product to another person, is this forbidden? (I am talking about the unverified account and there were unused product activations on the account)

Alain Verleyen:

I am always hesitant because of the translation. It's also a shame that non-Russian people have to come here to have hope of being heard. Though personally I really enjoy coming here :-)

Thank you.

Send me the link to this fake website by PM, and I will ask the service desk/admins about it.

Send me the url of this fake website by PM and I will ask the service desk/admins about it.

Alain Verleyen:
Maybe, but that's no reason to accept it and do nothing, is it?

Right. It's just not clear exactly what to do.

Igor Makanu:

if I have transferred my account from which I paid for the product to another person - is this forbidden? (I am talking about an unverified account and there were unused product activations on that account)

It is forbidden.

Sergey Golubev :

It's only to the service.
The posts are read there, and such posts about alleged activation sales are checked.

It's not for public discussion on the forum (as the owners of that fake site can just register on the forum and answer questions; that's what already happened with the two threads I pointed out above).

You did write to the service desk on that occasion ... so they know.
If you need - I can also write to the service with a link to your ticket there (as I do not know the details).

How can I find out what I read and do something about it when they don't even dare to answer?

This is the minimum of respect to acknowledge and respond.

Reason: