Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1741

I can't figure out how to calculate the price of the subwindow centre

double max=ChartGetDouble(0,CHART_PRICE_MAX,wndNum); // 0.117
  double min=ChartGetDouble(0,CHART_PRICE_MIN,wndNum); // -0.242
 // Print(max-min);

Artyom Trishkin #:

A refill or partial closure and the ticket is different. You have to determine which ticket has been derived from which and overwrite the stored one. However, it is not clear which platform we are talking about - both are slightly different, but you still need to keep track.

Yes, I was just talking about MT5 netting - the order ticket does not change until it is zeroed, and then the next order opens with a new ticket. Is it not like that in MT4?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I can't figure out how to calculate the subwindow centre price

to the minimum add to the maximum, divide by 2)?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I can't figure out how to calculate the centre price of a subwindow

Simple sum of values divided in half.

(0.177+(-0.242))/2 = 0.0625

There are no other formulas. How you got 0.65 I do not understand.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Simple sum of values divided in half.

(0.177+(-0.242))/2 = 0.0625

There are no other formulas. How you got 0.65 I don't understand.

Right, shit :(

That's how the sum came out: I set the crosshair roughly in the centre.

Thank you!

More:

What can be used to draw objects with a reference to axes rather than to price and time? Canvas is not an option

JRandomTrader #:

Yeah, I'm just talking about MT5 netting - the position ticket doesn't change until it is zeroed, then the next order opens the position with the new ticket. Is it not like that in MT4?

In MetaTrader 5 there is a position identifier, which usually and usually corresponds to the opening order ticket, and there are order tickets which generate trades that change the position.

In MetaTrader 4, position tickets correspond to order tickets generating trades changing the position in a MetaTrader 5 Netting account.

Hedge accounts are the same.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

More:

What can be used to draw objects with reference to axes rather than to price and time? Canvas is not an option.

You can use Text Marker. The font is Wingdings, and the code for the character you want is in the help file.

Artyom Trishkin #:

So Text mark. The font is Wingdings, and the code for the character you need is in the help file.

There's a price and a time, and you need an axis, some kind of calculation, as I understand it.

of course you can do some calculations.

Fast235 #:

there's a price and a time, and you need an axis, some kind of calculation, as I understand it.

I mean, you could do some calculations, of course.

But what about checking?

Reason: