Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 181

Vladimir Karputov:
The technical support on this site is called ServiceDesk and it only deals with financial issues.
If the question is about programming, you should ask in the forum.

Well, maybe it's financial support? )

Taras Slobodyanik:

Ask here (or create a new topic)

I get it!, it really is a PROBLEM to which the whole MQ5 forum has no (and can't have) answer... It's all very sad!

I, after creating six reverse synthetic tools,

my computer started glitching and wouldn't stop glitching,

until terminal.exe disappeared in task manager

the impression is that their prices are calculated in real time and are loading the memory (attached).

plus, i didn't find any synthetic quotes in the bases folder.

is there any other mechanism i can think of? so that synthetic prices are saved on the rail.

thanks

Files:
7037lz.PNG  43 kb

molodets:

I, after creating six reverse synthetic tools,

my computer started glitching and wouldn't stop glitching,

until terminal.exe disappeared from the task manager

give time for terminal to synchronize initial instruments with server and calculate new synthetic instruments or try to decrease "Charts - Max bars in window" setting

molodets:

impression that their prices are calculated in real time and are loading the memory (attached).

plus, I didn't find any synthetic quotes in the bases folder.

Is there any other mechanism I can think of? so that synthetic prices are stored on the rail.

thanks

they are stored on disk, look for better... Custom folder

I recently read a strategy that mentioned the SMA_C indicator. How do I put it on the chart window?

Hello! I have connected the indicator to the EA as a resource. I'm not sure if I did it right?

//|www.koles.75@inbox.ru |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#resource "\\Indicators\\\KChange.ex4"
#property copyright "Koles"
#property link "https://www.koles.75@inbox.ru"
#property version "1.00"
#property strict

int start()

{
H=iCustom(NULL,TF,"::Indicators\\\KChange.ex4",History,Period_1,Period_2,MA_method,0,1);

The compiler hasn't found any errors, but the tester is working much slower? Is it normal?

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MQL4 manual says: reference to variables in the initialization function ?

//| Expert initializationfunction|
intOnInit()
{
//--- get the value of the custom indicator
doublevalue=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"::Indicators\\\SampleIndicator.ex4",0,0);

Reference to indicator variables in theinitialization function , not in the start function? Please advise experienced people!

hello. can you tell me what the indicator is?https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/10327943/gbpjpy-m30-roboforex-ltd
График GBPJPY, M30, 2019.06.24 18:05 UTC, RoboForex Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Real
График GBPJPY, M30, 2019.06.24 18:05 UTC, RoboForex Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: GBPJPY. Период графика: M30. Брокер: RoboForex Ltd. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2019.06.24 18:05 UTC.

Help!!!! Suddenly the terminal with trades and history stopped working. There is a button but no table. I am not a novice, I have been trading for almost 10 years, but this is the first time.

I have not disabled the terminal. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Rebooting MT4 and the computer did not help.

Aleksey Shevyrov:

Help!!!! Suddenly the terminal with trades and history stopped working. There is a button but no table. I am not a novice, I have been trading for almost 10 years, but this is the first time.

I have not disabled the terminal. Do you have any idea how to fix it?

I had to reboot MT4 and the computer did not help.

Do you have a bar inside ? Or maybe it was unlocked ? It looks like the table can be detached.

Problem with MT4 installation on Linux (Ubuntu). I double click on the MT4 exe and start Engrampa and that's it.The terminal command "wine /home/......./ Downloads/alpari4setup.exe" starts the installation and the acceptance of the agreement window appears. I click "Next" and get a window asking for proxy settings. I leave the fields blank and press "Enter" to continue. If I press "Cancel" instead of "Enter" in this window the installation of proxy server is interrupted. After running the command to install MT4 in the terminal, theerror message "0009:err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution." , and then the accept agreement window appears. What should I do?

Reason: