Here's a screenshot from the platform. The window is fully open
Files:
h3fgb.png  111 kb

vsmutew7:

Here is a screenshot from the platform. The window is fully open
the visualisation checkbox is even lower

Renat Akhtyamov:
the visualisation checkbox is even lower

Maybe it should be there, but it's not. Are there any options?

vsmutew7:

Maybe it should be there, but it's not. Are there any options?
Stretch the tester window vertically, as you were correctly told

Renat Akhtyamov:
Stretch the tester window vertically, as you were correctly written

It's vertically correct, but it was written wider. Thank you. It's all there. Thank you!

Yaroslav Nykula:

Thank you ... tweaked ... I'll take the SRC button in the editor into account, sorry ... But the problem remains the same,Trailing andModify do not want to work withpending orders.

Thanks a lot ... problem solved ... I have moved the body ofTralFunck() functionto within the mainint start() function- and everything has worked, I still do not understand the reason, but the fact remains the same.

Has anyone encountered a situation where tester and optimisation results are different? As soon as tester\cache folder is cleaned, the results are the same. A simple experiment can be performed by running "MACD Sample" on the tester - with and without optimization checkbox.

Nauris Zukas:

Has anyone encountered a situation where tester and optimisation results are different? As soon as tester\cache folder is cleaned, the results are the same. A simple experiment can be carried out by running "MACD Sample" in the tester - with and without the optimization checkbox.

Usually differences appear due to changes in spread (if spread is set as "Current" in the tester settings, and not as a fixed value) or due to swap.

I optimize/test at a given spread (e.g. 20 for EURUSD), so there is a small difference due to swap changes. Especially when optimization lasts for several hours, during this time swap can change, so test results are slightly different from optimization results. But my difference is usually small, and it can be both for the worse and for the better, and only by profit and drawdown (and similar parameters), the number of trades is always the same.

Sergey Basov:

Usually differences appear due to spread changes (if spread is set to "Current" rather than fixed value in tester settings) or swap.

I optimize/test at a given spread (e.g. 20 for EURUSD), so there is a slight difference due to swap changes. Especially when optimization lasts for several hours, during this time swap can change, so test results are slightly different from optimization results. But my difference is usually small, and it can be both for the worse and for the better, and only by profit and drawdown (and similar parameters), the number of trades is always the same.

The spread used a fixed value. I had a hunch that it might be because of the "tickstory" software.
Reason: