Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 185

A123272:

I can't find it... I have to ask a question to mt4 developers. the indicators do not work. the broker does not know. the seller of the indicators does not know.

I am not sure how to use it. I would be very happy to get his contact details.

If you move the mouse over the indicator line, a window will appear with information. The question is, is it possible to put additional dynamic information there, e.g. closing price of the bar at this point?

Nauris Zukas:

can additional dynamic information be inserted there, e.g. the bar closing price at that location?

no

How do I get the highest RSI oscillator value in 26 bars (analogous to iHighest)?

Vladimir Baskakov:
How do I get the highest RSI oscillator value in 26 bars (analogous to iHighest)?
   double iHighestRSI = 0;
   double rsi = 0;
   int i = 0;

for(i = 0; i<26; i++)
    {
     rsi = iRSI(Symbol(),0,14,0,i);
     if(rsi>iHighestRSI)iHighestRSI=rsi;
    }

Print(iHighestRSI);

Hello, could you please advise me, since yesterday all trades of Expert Advisors in Forex4you terminal are displayed in the strategy tester as negative. I have contacted the support team and they have sent me to the robots developer. Re-installing the terminal did not help. Onthe real account this deal was profitable.In the Strategy Tester it is seen that the deal was opened in buy at the price of 1.23206 and closed at Take Profit at 1.23333, but the profit column shows minus. This is the first time I have seen this in several years.
Files:
3czei02.PNG  35 kb
kezby01.PNG  43 kb

Aleks321654:
Hello, could you please tell me if since yesterday all deals of Expert Advisors in the Forex4you terminal are shown in the strategy tester as negative

Look at the spread in your tester, the market is closed on weekends, and spreads are often widened at the end of trading

Learn how to use the tester.

Igor Makanu:

Look at the spread in your tester, the market is closed on weekends, and spreads are often widened at the end of trading

In general, learn how to use the tester.

I'm sorry, but I have been using the tester for several years and I know exactly what you mean. I always set the spread myself based on contract specifications. This problem is not only on weekends, but also on weekdays.In other brokers' terminals the deals are displayed correctly.

Aleks321654:

Sorry, but I have been using the tester for several years and I know exactly what you mean. I always set the spread myself based on the specification of the contracts. This problem is not only on weekends, but also on weekdays.In other brokers' terminals trades are displayed correctly.

If at other brokers everything is OK, it is because of a broker.
It is not only the spread that is important here.

There are hundreds of parameters in the contract specifications, which can change in any direction at the weekend.

Iurii Tokman:

no

Thank you!

Reason: