Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 161

I bought an owl and activated it on my computer. After a while I had to reinstall the software and now it's asking for activation again. Who can explain how activation happens??? (I thought the iron because when starting the terminal, it completely scans the iron and in the log writes the type of wind, CPU. etc.)

Hello.

Maybe someone has already encountered this problem?

So all Free Signals (FREE )

Files:

KILRATHYRUS:

Hello.

Maybe someone has already encountered this problem?

So all Free Signals (FREE )

Free signals for demo account only!

You cannot sign up for a free signal on a real account

Hello! Can you tell me where to look for this trick in the settings, and it is that the Expert Advisor, trading on the indicator, opens and closes trades correctly, but if the first trade after the signal is closed at Takei, then the EA point to point opens in the same direction, if not the opposite signal and the price is moving in the right direction, I would like a signal - one trade and all.

Mickey73:

Hello! Can you please tell me where to view this trick in the settings, and it is that the Expert Advisor, trading on the indicator, opens and closes trades correctly, but if the first trade after the signal is closed at Takei, then the Expert Advisor point to point opens in the same direction, if there is no opposite signal and the price is moving in the right direction, I would like 1 signal - one trade and all.

Here

How do I get the value of the starting balance?

Sprut112:
How do I get the value of the starting balance?

Find the very first order of type ORDER_TYPE_BALANCE and see its profit.

Artyom Trishkin:

Find the very first order with type ORDER_TYPE_BALANCE and see its profit.

Not exactly, then. Start means when all positions have been closed; this is the start. Then we trade, everything is closed again and the start balance is different

Sprut112:
Not exactly, that. Start means when all positions are closed, this is the start. Then we trade, everything is closed again and the start balance is different.

Whatever the question, that's the answer.

If you want to have the exact same idea, make a function which will remember the value of balance when there is no position. If past value of memorised balance is not equal to current value after all positions are closed - then the start balance is updated - write it into a variable for future comparisons.

Artyom Trishkin:

Whatever the question, that's the answer.

To make it exactly the same - make a function that will remember the balance value in case of missing positions. If the past value of the remembered balance is not equal to the current value after all positions are closed - then the starting balance has updated - write it into a variable for future comparisons.

;)))
Reason: