Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 158

Vitaly Muzichenko:

They call it "Pyramiding" and averaging is against the trend)

averaging is averaging trades, whether they are against the trend or trending.

They just average the price.

There are different names for it. I call it extra opening on trend.

Hello! I am using a trend trading strategy... Let's say I'm using a Moving Average with a period of 21... And if a candlestick closed above or below the line, it opens an order.... Any tips on how to limit the opening of orders on each candlestick... If a candlestick is above or below the MA line, only 2 orders will be opened on the first candlestick after the crossing and no more orders will be opened on other candlesticks.... ???

PHP code:
Ma=iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

if(
Open[1] >Ma&&Close[1] >Ma)
{

ticket=OrderSend
(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,0,Magic,0,Green);
}

ponochka:

PHP code:
Ma=iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

if(
Open[1] >Ma&&Close[1] >Ma)
{

ticket=OrderSend
(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,0,Magic,0,Green);
}

Why is the code so complicated to insert? There are standard tools:

ChaApplyTemplate, in MT4 please how to open a template file using coding.in MT4. How to compare current template with EA or Indicator file.example,

example.tpl, example.mq4. Please, I need more information to help you to do it properly. Thank you

How can I programmatically determine whether trades are published from the account to the mql5 signals service?

Sergey Likho:
How can I determine programmatically whether trades are published in mql5 signal service?

All you can find out is here

And here is an example of how to use it
Документация по MQL5: Управление сигналами
Документация по MQL5: Управление сигналами
  • www.mql5.com
Управление сигналами - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

I've been messing with MQL4 for awhile, and now, after parsing completion, I suddenly noticed that the time recorded in the log behaves strangely

The time of the highlighted line is less than the time below this highlighted line. A whole minute was lost.

Lost a minute of time

What is it? Where should I go with this?

Hello, could you please tell me how to fix the price error in mt4 on android?kkkk

Can you tell me why I get compile errors? How can I fix it? (the script is copied)

Files:

One more remark for the developers.

The documentation for the typedef language construct (as well as typedef itself) is perplexing.

typedef char My_Char; - does not compile.

From the documentation:"The key word typedef in C++ allows you to create user-defined data types.....". Excuse me, but WHY would you make reference to C++ in documentation on MQL when MQL actually only implements declaration of pointers to a function?

Reason: