Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 157

Can't write a comment to a parameter, it used to work before. In the list of parameters it shows the name of the parameter, but not its description.

Terminal MT4, build 1090.

Please refer to the following code example

input int parameter_interval = 60; //Interval: Описание параметра

Has something changed, am I doing something wrong or is this an error?

Alligator:

Can't write a comment to a parameter, it used to work before. In the list of parameters it shows the name of the parameter, but not its description.

Terminal MT4, build 1090.

Please refer to the following code example

Has something changed, am I doing something wrong or is this an error?

Is the "#property strict" directive specified at the beginning of the code?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is the "#property strict" directive specified at the beginning of the code?

Thank you, that helped.

how to make a function that would open a specified number of trades after the first open but not closed trade, if the idea is a trend.

Лауреат:
How to make a function that would open another specified number of trades after the first open but not closed trade, if the idea is trending.

You can use the same opening function that makes the first trade, only check for the distance from the last open trade.

You need an additional opening on the trend. They are also called averaging.

how to describe it all in language

If there is a signal for the next trade how to make a function that would open a specified number of trades after the first open but not closed trade, if the idea is a trend.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You can use the same opening function that makes the first trade, only check for the distance from the last open trade.

You need an additional opening on the trend. These are also called Averaging.

Called "Pyramiding" and averaging is against the trend)

Лауреат:
If there is a signal for the next trade , how can I make a function that would open a specified number of trades after the first open but not closed trade, if the idea is a trend trade .
no one seems to know how

Лауреат:
Looks like no one does.

Not a who, but a nobody. A laureate? I wonder in what field?

Many people do, but not everyone has time for such a long answer.

Reason: