Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1150

Tornado:
Can you please tell me if there is a macd crossover advisor with a signal?

The standard one from the terminal's delivery on the crossover is just right.

Alexandr Statsenko:

Folks, could you please tell me how to output numbers/text linked to a bar? I want the indicator under each candle to show its volume

Thanks in advance=)

You can useOBJ_TEXT.

I originally wrote it incorrectly. What is needed is a MACD indicator/advisor that would output alerts when the MACD itself crosses its signal line.

Here I have found a MACD indicator that displays alerts when the MACD crosses the signal.

What is the correct way to make after line 82 to send the alert to e-mail?

//---- If it was crossed, check that the last signal is buy
PrevSignal = 1;
//---- and print the information:
Alert("sMACD (", Symbol(), ", ", Period(), ") - BUY!!!") );
SendMail("sMACD: ", +Symbol()+ ", " + Period()+ " min;)
Files:
sMACD.mq4  9 kb

Hello, I need help from an expert. In the indicator, when the price reaches the designated level, the alert is triggered and then repeats with the required frequency.

The problem is that when I switch to a different timeframe, the alert goes off immediately, and so every time I change the timeframe, which is very unpleasant.

What can we do to make the alert go off after a pause, instead of immediately, when we change timeframe?

#property indicator_chart_window

extern bool Mx_L = true;
extern bool Mn_L = true;
extern bool Alert_on = true;
extern int pause = 7;
datetime mint, maxt;
double Min, Max;

void init()
{

if(Mx_L == true && Mn_L == false)
{ObjectCreate("Max",OBJ_HLINE, 0, 0, WindowPriceMax());
ObjectSet ("Max", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT);
ObjectSet ("Max", OBJPROP_COLOR, Aqua);}

if(Mx_L == false && Mn_L == false)
{PlaySound("timeout.wav");}

else
if(Mx_L == false && Mn_L == true)
{ObjectCreate("Min",OBJ_HLINE, 0, 0, WindowPriceMin());
ObjectSet ("Min", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT);
ObjectSet ("Min", OBJPROP_COLOR, Red);}

else
{if(Mx_L == true && Mn_L == true)
ObjectCreate("Min",OBJ_HLINE, 0, 0, WindowPriceMin());
ObjectSet ("Min", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT);
ObjectSet ("Min", OBJPROP_COLOR, Red);

ObjectCreate("Max",OBJ_HLINE, 0, 0, WindowPriceMax());
ObjectSet ("Max", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_DOT);
ObjectSet ("Max", OBJPROP_COLOR, Aqua);}

}

void start()
{

if(ObjectFind("Min")>=0) Min = ObjectGet("Min",OBJPROP_PRICE1); else Min = EMPTY;
if(ObjectFind("Max")>=0) Max = ObjectGet("Max",OBJPROP_PRICE1); else Max = EMPTY_VALUE;

if(mint < TimeLocal() && Alert_on == true && Bid < Min)
{Alert("Support ",Symbol()," ",DoubleToStr (Min, 5)); mint = TimeLocal() + pause; maxt = 0;}

if(maxt < TimeLocal() && Alert_on == true && Ask > Max)
{Alert("Resistance ",Symbol()," ",DoubleToStr (Max, 5)); maxt = TimeLocal() + pause; mint = 0;}

}

P.S Question solved with GlobalVariableSet, GlobalVariableGet.

Files:
Alert.zip  9 kb

Hi all, can you please tell me if it is possible to open 2 MT4 windows downloaded from different brokers and with different accounts on one computer?

bahcha:
Hi all, can you please tell me if it is possible to open 2 MT4 windows downloaded from different brokers and with different accounts on one computer?
I can have 100 of them, not just 2?

bahcha:
You can have 2,3... up to 32, it's the developers' limitation. However, craftsmen write that it is possible to emulate on one computer work several, then on each of them on 32.

Is it possible to create some kind of risk management system for two or more traders/strategies within one account. With strategies it is clear, they can only "see" their positions/trades. But what about live traders? Can each of them see only their own positions? Suppose we could create a virtual trading panel and each trader would have his or her own magic, but what about access to the shared history and open trades? Are there similar solutions?

igorbel:
Is it possible to create some kind of risk management system for two or more traders/strategies within one account. With strategies it is clear, they can only "see" their positions/trades. But what about live traders? Can each of them see only their own positions? Suppose, we could create a virtual trading panel and each trader would have his or her own magic, but what about access to the shared history and open trades? Are there such solutions?

Well, you've wrapped it up. If you want to work together, you have to give up the black box. If there is only one account, the history and open trades will be available. If the accounts are different, the signals may help. These trades will simply work for them.
Reason: