Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1149

Dmitriy Markov:
Do I have to be online all the time? If I turn off the gadget all copying will stop (except for open trades) ?
Yes, all the time. Either a VPS or a computer at home has to be up and running all the time while the market is open.

Vitalie Postolache:
Yes, all the time. Either a VPS or a computer at home should be running all the time while the market is open.

Thank you. Very helpful. I connected a trial VPS. Now if I change account or disconnect, will the copying continue?

Dmitriy Markov:

Thank you. Very helpful. I've connected a trial VPS. Now if I change account or disconnect, will the copying continue?

A terminal that has signal copying enabled cannot be connected to another account - copying will stop. Start another terminal and do what you want with it, except connect it to the trading account to which the signal is copied.

Hello. Is there a function that converts datetime to int? For example, you pass today's date to the function and it returns the number of seconds elapsed from 1970.01.01 00:00:00 to the specified date.

Sergei Aladyin:
Hello. Is there a function that converts datetime to int? For example, you pass today's date to the function and it returns the number of seconds elapsed from 1970.01.01 00:00:00 to the specified date.
int time=(int)TimeCurrent();

Hello, can you make the name of the orders are written neither on top of each other, but at least so the signature of a sell order from below, and the buy order from the top (not as in the screenshot).

THANK YOU.

Files:
apopt3.PNG  4 kb

Rustam Umarbaev:

Hello, can you make the name of the orders are written not on top of each other, but at least so the signature of a sell order from the bottom, and the buy order from the top (not as in the screenshot).

THANK YOU.

If orders are open at different prices, then you'll get what you need. Stretch the price scale vertically.

If the orders are opened at one price, then it will not work. Alternatively, ask our programmers to write you an indicator, which will sign the orders, according to your task.

Please advise - is it possible to register only as a natural person or as a legal entity as well and are there any restrictions and conditions?

Is there any synchronisation with social networks to have one account (login and password)?

and saw the function "put a widget on your page, share the signal" - are we talking about the site or something else?

thanks for the answer

Folks, could you please tell me how to output numbers/text linked to a bar? I want the indicator under each candle to show its volume

Thanks in advance=)

Can you tell me if there is a macd interrupting advisor with a signal?
Reason: