Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1147

I recently asked for advice about an order not always being modified in an ndd account (thanks to everyone who responded). It turned out to be not about my EA after all. I tried to ask [name deleted by Artyom Trishkin] technical support several times about possible limitations when modifying - the time from order opening to the moment of modification, the minimum distance from the opening price to the level of setting a stop and profit. The first question was answered - no limitations. The second question was about the spread size only. It turned out that either they (technical support) or their technical department do not know what is actually happening or they cheat. When a trading session starts they (restrictions) are (distance from opening price to stop and profit levels), and they are very important - for example, for GBP/Frank 6 times spread (180 points, at 5, with spread of 32, although the average for this pair, according to their documentation 0.23), for Austrian/Channel more than 10 times - 160 points with 11 medium, etc. So it's not surprising that I don't have orders modified at TPs on these pairs of 100 (five digits) pips. Although [name removed by Artyom Trishkin] has this type of account positioned as a scalper account. So it is. I may be of use to someone. I will try to use my hand in my scalping account, and I will try to use it in my scalping account.

Youri Lazurenko:
Please read the rules of the resource and do not violate them. Discussing brokers, DTs, is forbidden. You didn't just report the name neutrally, but also started discussing the terms and conditions, which already falls under discussion - no matter whether it's negative or positive - it's not allowed.

Youri Lazurenko:
By the way, the functions I gave you easily circumvent such limitations - the stops automatically adjust to the conditions at the time they are set.

Artyom Trishkin:
By the way, the functions I gave you easily circumvent such limitations - the stops are automatically adjusted to the conditions at the time they are set.

I certainly apologise for the post, I just wanted to explain the real reason for not modifying and what lies behind it. I am not satisfied with automatic correction. I have conditions under which the system works. If I adjust, it can all go to waste. Again, I apologise and thank you for your previous help.

Youri Lazurenko:

I certainly apologise for the post, I just wanted to explain the real reason for not modifying and what lies behind it. About the automatic correction - I'm not happy with that. I have conditions under which the system works. If I adjust, it can all go to waste. Again, I apologise and thank you for your previous help.
Just check spread and stop loss before opening a position - if they fit, you open and place stops, if they don't - wait for them to fit until there is a signal to open.

Artyom Trishkin:
Simply check the spread and stop loss before opening positions - if they fit, you open and place stops, if not, you wait for the appropriate value until there is a signal to open.

You just need to work with those who observe the prescribed conditions, and they fit the TS and avoid others. You just have to work with the ones that are suitable for the TS and avoid the others. Good luck.

Hello! Is it possible to print while optimising?

Nikolay Gaylis:
Hello! Can I print while optimising?
No

Andrey Dik:
No

Got it...thanks...I'll have to create a file with the passes...I have virtual trades...

Nikolay Gaylis:

I see... thanks. - I'll have to create a file with passes - I have virtual trades...

Since it is not possible to save optimization results in the tester by standard means, sometimes you have to resort to perversions.

"The cooler the mql language is, the harder it is to ask the developers for something from mt functionality.

Reason: