I will write an advisor free of charge - page 107

Vladimir Karputov:

And you will put out a detailed Terms of Reference.

The trading system is not public, but my own development. What kind of terms of reference are we talking about? I can tell you more about the principles of work, about the strategy, risk management, etc., but not like this for all to see.

XenoX:

The trading system is not public, it is my own development. What kind of TOR are we talking about? I can tell you more about the principles of work, strategy, risk management, etc., but not like this for all to see.

Then don't ask for free help. You have to go straight here if you hope to make profit. If you don't expect to make a profit, what's there to talk about?

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Попробую описать пока тут. Используются скользящая средняя простая и экспоненциальная. Программа должна предусматривать возможность выбора объема лота (список требуемых напишу, он совпадет с предусмотренным в терминале) и числа позиций, а также графика для работы (1 час или 4 часа), а дальше бот торгует по указанным параметрам, опираясь на...

Alexey Viktorov:

Then you do not need to ask for free help. Go straight here if you hope to make profit. If you don't expect to make a profit, then what are we talking about?

The topic is called "I'll write an EA for free". Do you think it means "I will write an EA, but not for the purpose of making profit from it, just for fun"? :) As far as I'm concerned, this is a mutually beneficial cooperation, not a free competition, as you say. Freeloading is when I get something from the programmer and he gets nothing. In this case, he will get specific working sets on this robot, with the help of which he will gain profit. A hired programmer doesn't get working sets; he may do it on his own, if he wants to. He gets paid in money instead of the sets.

XenoX:

The topic is called "I'll write an EA for free". Do you think it means "I will write an EA, but not for the purpose of making profit from it, just for fun"? :) As far as I'm concerned, this is a mutually beneficial cooperation, not a free competition, as you say. Freeloading is when I get something from the programmer and he gets nothing. In this case, he will get specific working sets on this robot, with the help of which he will gain profit. A hired programmer doesn't get working sets; he may do it on his own, if he wants to. He gets paid in money instead of sets.

In threads like this (Free writing) there is always open communication. The applicant places his request, the programmer responds and publically performs the work.

You should go to the Freelance service.

• www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы, зароботок больших денежных средств. Помощь при зароботке. Сигнал на покупку - главная линия индикатора MACD пересекает сигнальную снизу вверх (macd_current>signal_current && macd_previous<signal_previous) Сигнал на продажу - главная линия индикатора MACD пересекает сигнальную сверху вниз (macd_currentsignal_previous...

XenoX:

The topic is called "I'll write an EA for free". Do you think it means "I will write an EA, but not for the purpose of making profit from it, just for fun"? :) As far as I'm concerned, this is a mutually beneficial cooperation, not a free competition, as you say. Freeloading is when I get something from the programmer and he gets nothing. In this case, he will get specific working sets on this robot, with the help of which he will gain profit. A hired programmer doesn't get working sets; he may do it on his own, if he wants to. He gets paid in money instead of sets.

During many years of programming both on mql4 and mql5 I wrote a lot of Expert Advisors and indicators, but none of them made me happy. Although everyone tried to convince me that it is the most profitable strategy. I sometimes have bouts of virtue, and sometimes I write for free, but now I've exhausted my limit.

And consider how much it costs to write. If you're not asking to hang frills, like here I want to see one piece of information, here another, and here a button or even a few for all occasions, then $ 30 is only almost 2000 Russian rubles. If you're not sure that your idea can repay these costs, then there's no point in bothering.

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor.

Hello. Please copy the owl -<MARKET PRODUCT DISCLOSURE IS FORBIDDEN>

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share, I can write an advisor. I invite to discuss publicly
Hello,
I have thoughts on writing a level indicator (support/resistance)

There are many of them in the market, but none of them suits me because of misunderstanding, or lack of additional information about the levels.

The indicator will be purely mechanical, but with full information about the level (to better help in the analysis).

The indicator must have a MANAGEMENT PANEL - to enable/disable the level from different TFs.

In short - first the level of n / a level based on peaks Zz, (displaying all the necessary information), and then we will gradually add the other functions (!).

If you are interested in such Project - I invite to cooperation ))))
(Possible option of commercial cooperation = for % of sales in the Market for each year)

Please write me a profitable Expert Advisor that will not drain and earn 15-20% per month. Thank you.

Ivan Butko:
Please write me a profitable Expert Advisor, which would not drain and would earn 15-20% per month. Thank you.

When a Pithecanthropus joked like that, the tribesmen threw stones at him).

Reason: