Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 9

Aleksander:

nah a dead end option... forget it - don't overthink it - it's simpler... much simpler...

So I'm not done yet)))) but my brain is already full of it.

The most interesting thing is that the synthetic of, say, the Euro/Young can form an alliance of movements of, say, the Euro/Pound, and the Dollar/Yen. It would seem so, because the euro/lb to divide by the dollar/yen = a completely different belibira in numbers than the euro/yuSd.

The author is banned for misconduct with a 24-hour ban

Aleksander:

Just bear with me, yesterday I wanted to show the six months' worth of Real State in detail, with comments... no such thing today :-) just lines.... a few trades a day from that state...

i can prolong the pleasure for 2-3 months - by showing without any description how to increase the deposit 10x or 100x :-)

)))))))))))))) YOUNGA suggested to do it with a lot of data, not every day)))

Like when calculating, some people don't take into account the spread, which can eat up all the output. So you didn't take local realities into account when you said))))) ban i.e. .)))))))) so you were obviously wrong about daily.

You're in a nuthouse, you can't ask me anything, I'm tied to a bed. ((((

Aleksander:

well - it's easy to do :-) there's a start price, and a close price - subtract the difference between them and you get the result of the deal in pips for each currency pair ...

or are you interested in any other pips?

Yes, I'm interested in the final result of the whole period, i.e. 25 961.64 $ from the 2nd page. - how many pips? Otherwise we may make such a mess with MM. I am interested, so to speak, in the net result.

Can we stop for now, huh?
Or have not all those who want to dance on the bones of the banned topic-starter spoken out yet?

Aleksander:

Shit, I forgot. They took it all down. The post about the program is gone.

So here's the prog (attached), there's no betting game, i.e. not like that coin in the wiki. There's only + and -.

You press plus or minus, if the program guessed, you minus one point, if not, you plus one point.

So can you win such a game? Be honest. There are workarounds. But you'll do it on the first try, won't you, I'm curious to see. There's no need to be embarrassed if you lose, it's just not really a coin, so it's okay to lose.

And in how many steps, if you win. Unpack it before you use it. Might have time to use it while you're in the bathhouse.

Files:
heshby_1.zip  43 kb
55555.zip  1 kb

I don't want to look at the demo, and with such a stupid load it's even worse).

There are probably not many such results because traders don't want to waste their time on funnies.

Well, while you're gone, I'll at least try to get what's left of what's been torn down. I'm going to try to get the rest of what was torn down, at least a little bit.

First, the theme was torn down a long time ago about steam trading, now about the possibility of earning money on casual quotations.

Well, the smoke (I do not know perhaps there to move the discussion, to combine these 2 topics ... although there is no better, the same infiltrators are, by the way somehow so here is another forum looked, usually not in disguise, and this without hiding, and not passed an hour, someone knocked local ... )))) so that people not on one forum stick.

In short the pair trading demolished is here, who is interested

Here is a reserve of topics about casual and not that are still afloat. (I mean where to go if anything) http://forexsystems.ru/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-taktiki/65087-parnyi-treiding-graal-est-111.html

h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140469

h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139337

Actually anyone interested, here is a list of nicknames who indirectly, and sometimes not even claimed (in some cases even with the results, but more often hiding) that you can make money on SB.

Zhenko MetaDriver Joo Alexander is also from this forum, but it is only indirectly visible, so I will not talk about them yet. Also, there are links to other forums, such as spider and bride, viac....

Next I'm going to try to collect my remaining thoughts from the deleted thread and post them here.....though how much of the >300 pages are scuffed up.....

Then we can elaborate on the characters.

Random market, timeframe and statistics

Equity on SB character - creation

h ttp://club.investo.ru/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=127425&start=105

the character creation is a lot of money. a little without fanaticism you can look up many dots (these are nicknames on different forums either ...

http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=37629&page=22 (post by henium

By the way, the realization of the fact that there is nothing to predict in a random flow (just unpredictable) has allowed me to build a trading system, which in principle can squeeze out any "reasonable" profitability. Reasonable in the sense of not getting picked on the arse and being asked to change brokers or get out of the markets altogether, and also in the sense of deposit size.
One has to exploit the available EVIDENCE properties, which turn out to be the same in random flows and forex flows. For some reason I have seen "obvious" properties only when I have made GSH with Eurobucks distribution. Although almost everyone knows about them. And I knew them before the LFG, but I did not immediately understood that the happiness is in them.

Nah! I've been doing my DS for four years. I got cholecystitis, gastritis and some dermatitis. I almost poisoned each other with Spider here. So please yourself. The basic ideas I have set out here (I mean, in this Nicholas theme). Read carefully!
I would only repeat, that at the heart of it is the idea of increasing the lot after losing. The inevitability of pullback is exploited. Losses are taken into account and are a system parameter. That's nothing new, isn't it? And for calculation of the minimum necessary lot size, the size of Profit and Loss of the next trade, some target function (complex, there are different variants) is used. The most freaky variant with predetermination of the required profitability for a period. Of course, at this function the requirements to a deposit greatly increase, but if the market is not very trendy, the system may mow points so that it can cause eyebrows to roll.

(my addition, that it is possible to make (dance) a bet not on low-trends, but on the contrary on the increase of trendiness)

================

The N-volatility (separation of the transition boundary into a trendward and flat condition, highlighting the low-trend and the higher trendiness) has a significant importance in the backdrop of all this

TA and MM.

sever32:

I don't want to look at the demo, and with such a stupid load it's even worse).

The problem is that there are not a lot of such results because traders do not want to waste their time on funnels.

But what a balance line... what a balance line... !!!!

"That's the most important thing" !!!!

Reason: