Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 3

Drkn - you know the saying - I'm both eager and prickly :-) so... my love of humankind just wants to advise people how they can earn money... but my self-esteem says, screw these losers, sit and write your own rubbish to the delight of masters of mathematical sinking...

so I come up with... how to leak the grail... so that clever people, not everyone who wants to understand the meaning... ...and for fools like you to get nothing useful out of it...

that's my dilemma :-) I'm struggling :-)

Aleksander:

Drkn - you know the saying - I'm both eager and prickly :-) so... my love of humankind just wants to advise people how they can earn money... but my self-esteem says, screw these losers, sit and write your own rubbish to the delight of masters of mathematical sinking...

so I come up with... how to leak the grail... so that clever people, not everyone who wants to understand the meaning... and for fools like you - so that nothing useful comes to mind...

that's my dilemma :-) I'm struggling :-)

Vladimir wrote it right.

And I would not allow you on this resource to take others for fools.

There should be no personal assessments in discussions.

And bragging...

If you have anything to say or show me

Why torture yourself? Pour it off to the smart ones and go on living your life with a sense of accomplishment and without the "itch".

ZS: the theme will not last two months, not even a month will not last

Aleksander: Well, we are all stupid - it's not news - it's as old as the world. If you want to hide useful things from me, you have the right to do so, and it's for the best - I have so much of them in 7 years of forex that it will take me more than a year to dig them out. So you might not give me more work to do. That's good. You're not a bad guy. You're just a little impatient. But that's all right - we've all been there - we all go through the same thing - it'll pass in time. The dilemma: "Give and take and hide the meaning." It's a bit cryptocurrency. А? ;)

ava... you tell me... do you - personally - have a working - profitable - formalized Trading System?

do you or don't you?

Aleksander:

ava... you tell me... do you - personally - have a working - profitable - formalized Trading System?

do you or don't you?

Yes, I do. Reliability is not good...

;)

but that's a different story. I was talking about the cooler.

drknn:
Aleksander: Well, we're all stupid - it's not news - it's as old as time. If you want to hide usefulness from me, you have the right. And it's for the best - I have so much of it for 7 years of Forex trading that it would take me more than a year to dig it out. So you might not give me more work to do. That's good. You're not a bad guy. You're just a little impatient. But that's all right - we've all been there - we all go through the same thing - it'll pass in time. The dilemma: "Give and take and hide the meaning." It's a bit cryptocurrency. А? ;)

of course... crypto just wants to apply :-) or do you think it's easy to apply your 12 years experience on markets, and if you take into account gco and all sorts of investment projects, then all 15 years for nothing - to freeloaders for free? no way... I've written hundreds of thousands of lines of code during this time - I've done proof tests and other things - and now you just give it to me?

(here comes the left hand clenched in a fist upwards :-), the right hand claps against the left forearm :-))

therefore... as the author of the system - the way I want to present the material... I do it ... and all complaints about this presentation - for all I care :-)

Yes there is. Reliability is not satisfactory...

;)

but that's a different story. I was talking about the cooler.

so now post all your work - maybe the community will help you ... eh? :-) Can you do it? Or is it the Greed that's stifling you? :-)

Alexander, if the desire not to share is stronger than the desire to share, don't share, what's easier? You're like that smoker who stops smoking, but he's too eager to smoke. And so he smokes and bemoans himself at the same time.

I'm going to sleep now.
Good night, animals!
Reason: