Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 7

As I wrote earlier about my system :-) I have more than 4000 messages on one forum, and on the other one - with more than 6000 messages... I am tracking 8 currency pairs - but only 4 of them go to work right away - when I get a signal of "flattening" .... I am not going to show you pictures... those threads were full of tips...

But it would take a workplace like this to keep track of the full market situation :-)

Kinstintin... come to my branch... stop being stingy with all sorts of things :-) You can't say a word... I won't say a word to you... even if you do 100 posts a day :-) it's good for you... it would be easier to hide your pearls in the dung :-)

I have a somewhat reserved attitude towards multicurrency analysis - if we can predict something for two pairs, we can certainly predict it for one pair (I do not consider multicurrency analysis as arbitrage).

Yet we shall see if eurusd and eurjpy will go down

No way - it's simpler than that... We make a synthetic tool (cumulative equity) of the shape we want - where we easily apply simple lot management techniques...

but make an example of a synthetic instrument (that's an obscene phrase)

nope - that can be done in 2 months :-) after all the transaction reports have been completed...

in the beginning, it is not rational to give the flag to the smart ones :-)

Aleksander:

But it would take a workplace like this to keep track of the market situation :-)

And you too ..... you change like hell((( you haven't explained everything, but no, one by one, like bees on inaccessible honey, and every 20 times he tries to poke it. he's showing off.....

PS: About the post...
Is this your workplace or just a photo from the net?

lexandros:

Yeah... It's been a while since I've been on this forum. Not much has changed.

Literate people discussing high matter in separate threads.

Illiterate and inexperienced make another thousand times already made grail and wait for manna - in other branches.

And then, of course, there's the troll branch. Who's just a bore to sneer at... Who really has nothing and can not be...

SZS: To demonstrate their success, it is not necessary to publish the investment-password. The author is probably afraid that people will actively copy his trades (there are plenty of copy-copying advisors). The analyst may monitor his account on onix or on myfxbook and post the link. And everyone will see everything at once - without fear of plagiarism.

All of the above by the topic-starter - is reminiscent of a girl with no guts. She wants to do it, but she has never had anything and she is afraid to get her butt in the shit. That's why she won't do it.

I agree. Why the f**k with the pictures.

I can put my version of multicurrency in excel, it's a thought-provoking idea, but it needs to be finalised. I'd like to discuss it if anyone would like to, otherwise I'd be beating around the bush .....

The essence is a little bit different. Alexander's mechanism of selecting the pairs is not clear. The point is to build synthetics correctly. And synthetics can be built in a non-linear way.

In order not to calculate the indices in cosines of pair's slope angles, I've calculated the arbitrage tips through the depo currency, and it may be done through relative prices too.

By the way, how to build an index for a currency having only symbols for this currency (pairs of this currency)?

Reason: