Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 14

You don't have to do anything. You don't have to wait or decide.

nor, even more so, to feed the self-love and arrogance of the topic-starter.

Kactus:

It's good to know the distance from which the stones hit the wall, or at least it's good to know if this distance is the same for all the stones or not.

It's actually even worse (if we're talking about stones). We do not know the weight and size of the stones or the prills. The stochastic behaviour of the individual stones can be used to determine the inertial components.

Then only velocities and accelerations are anilised. When initially the stones are equal, then perhaps the degree to which an individual stone affects a prita is assessed in the number of impacts per unit time against that slab.

Lastrer:
In short, it is easier to wait 80 days than to solve a problem for the research institute.

Why wait and think for yourself in the process.... or do you think that after 80 days everything will be clear on these deals.... I doubt it.

All the more so because we don't need stakes, we need a system / scheme for calculating those stakes, not a calculation of their manifestation already in action.

Promokash:
Is that what you mean?
How do you distinguish a class of systems whose profitability is determined by the shape of the distribution and the presence of the Hearst parameter?

That too. I haven't been able to find it.

By the way, here's another challenge.

On the stochastic oscillations around the x-axis, obtained after detrending. a one-piece latex pipe is wound)))))))))))

How, by varying elasticity degree of latex, or diameters of the tube in different places, to increase the number of latex contacts on one side upwards, and to reduce on the other side downwards, or vice versa.

+ If you touch the latex, the process doesn't bounce off it instantly. It makes contact and for some time keeps on moving and pushes the latex wall, which slows it down.

It is important to adjust the elasticity of the latex after touching it and to increase or decrease it after the process moves back away from the wall.

Rorschach:

That too. I haven't been able to find it.

I can't find it either, but I can't find it on the outlines of the distribution shape (I'm sure some people will say it again........). Also in that branch I wrote, speed of change of outlines of this distribution from speed of increase of length of sample (in depth of a history)

It may be easier and more practical to approach it from a different side, for example, you can always find a channel in which there will be 80% (50%, 90% - whatever you want) of sliding-slamming between two majors. The levels of this channel change from sample to sample, but have a certain inertia... I don't know if TC can be built on this, but something tells me it can....

P.S. The latex pipe should only be on an up trend...))))

Kactus:

It may be easier and more practical to approach it from a different side, for example, you can always find a channel in which there will be 80% (50%, 90% - whatever you want) of sliding-slamming between two majors. The levels of this channel change from sample to sample, but have a certain inertia...

the inertia should manifest itself in the storage properties of the walls of this channel. the energy of the channel type. finding a non-uniform channel whose wall sliding apart is slower/faster than its storage properties change.

constant reoptimisation of parameters of 2 unprofitable systems should give such a speed of change of parameters of one system divided by speed of change of parameters of another system should be slower / faster

than the change in the behaviour of the total depo balance from which both systems draw capital. The Sharpe Ratio should probably be plugged in here.

Kactus:

P.S. The latex pipe should only be on an up trend...))))

)))))))))))))))

And in general, if you are serious
If the channel walls change according to different criteria, for some reason it is believed that if there is a channel, it should be symmetrical. two completely different channels may form a channel.

walls.

Necolla, I don't think you can tell the system from the status. Dilling would have revealed the grail a long time ago.) So, do not be shy, but not in JPG.
Reason: