Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 2

Aleksander:

Geez - that's how impatient you are... of course, (in a whisper - where else could I have found the grail) - multicurrency is....

At first, many years ago I developed a TS that allows you to make profit on one currency pair ... but there was a problem how to reduce max drawdown of the system...

because, in my opinion - exactly this figure will give the maximum output with the least risk for a normal, profitable trading system...

I know that one fork is good, but 2 forks directed towards each other is even better.

Kocty2:
I don't understand why you were afraid of publishing the real state. You could have done it in such a way that nothing could be understood on those deals. Then understand what was overlaid on what and the result of which overlap was the final amount

my love of humanity and paranoia - I hate to scatter grails - yesterday I had the urge - to show with comments - so here's how you can make money - but was stopped in time by the moderator - thank him for not allowing to enrich people with free stuff :-)

therefore - of course - just a little text - with the date - perhaps the time of opening the transaction - probably the time of closing the transaction - with a random indication of the currency pair(s) and the results

will give some information - sufficient to understand the essence of the cp.... :-)

Aleksander:

my love of humanity and paranoia - disgusted with grails tossed around - yesterday I had the urge - to show with the comments - that's how you can make money - but was stopped in time by the vigilant moderator - thank him for not giving the bestowal of freebies :-)

therefore - of course - just a little text - with the date - perhaps the time of opening the transaction - probably the time of closing the transaction - with a random indication of the currency pair(s) and the results

will give some information - sufficient to understand the essence of the cp.... :-)

What I'm wondering is this. How did you put the cartoon in there. Did you calculate lots for each pair of the cluster separately (taking into account the whole cluster, of course)? Or did you perform the multicurrency analysis first, and then you studied synthetics with your own method and selected lots?

Either way is probably possible, but which is better.

Aleksander:

therefore - of course - just a little text - with the date - possibly the time of opening the trade - probably the time of closing the trade - with a random indication of the currency pair(s) and the results

Eh, they'll give it to you, but not to an arangutan like me(((

Well it's night and I have a poker tournament in 20 minutes - so I'll put a couple of lines from the state - the beginning and so to speak the end - where we started and where we finished the trade ...

0.00 0.00 -59.73 26 021.37
Closed P/L: 25 961.64

Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
xxxxxxxxxx xxx.xxx.xxxx 4:35 balance Transfer from 1xxx (none) 1 500.00

dunno... It's a bit confusing... whatever...

And this... Yes... I don't think an orangutan like you is going to get anywhere in terms of understanding the TS - although... who knows - maybe you'll make some marks on the charts and figure out what to do in a couple of months :-)

I think I've got it...

the date, time of trades and pair names - I'll code them with symbols - type D1 - T1 - T2 - FI1 - result - and at the end of 2 months of posting State - for those who don't get their meaning - I'll post a table - where the symbols will correspond to their meanings :-)

that's the right way to go....

When do you put the password and the investor, at the end, when you withdraw the money, or not at all?

Otherwise they won't believe you.

uh - about that... password... I don't think so - although... maybe I'll lend it to an investor... after the entire stack is posted.... I don't know right now... haven't decided yet...

believe it or not, I don't give a shit...

a rough draft of the text...

xxxxx8337 d1 t1 buy 0.17 p1 1.3786 0.0000 0.0000 d2 t2 1.3641 0.00 0.00 0.48 -246.50
xxxxxx8338 d1 t1 sell 0.30 p2 1.6140 0.0000 0.0000 d2 t2 1.6058 0.00 0.00 -0.90 246.00
xxxxxx8339 d1 t1 sell 0.41 p3 1.0042 0.0000 0.0000 d2 t2 0.9859 0.00 0.00 -1.68 750.30
xxxxx8340 d1 t1 sell 0.41 p4 0.9693 0.0000 0.0000 d2 t2 0.9741 0.00 0.00 -4.79 -202.03

Aleksander:

Later, I'll give you an Example - the standpoint of real trading over 4-5 months, showing in my humble opinion, an acceptable result ... like an increase in initial deposit of 20-30 times...

Tell me, why create a topic at a time when you want to, but are not yet ready to show anything?

(reserved for additional description - later)

Why make a reservation? It's not plane tickets or a place in a cemetery, and it's not like anyone is going to close the forum.

nah - just a stack of (conditional) 1000 trades... I will divide it into 2 months, for 30 days (1000:2:30 ~ 16) trades per day... piece by piece so to speak...

For what purpose are you going to break the state into pieces? You know, it reminds lines from Vysotsky's song ".... I don't like riding halls and arenas - they exchange a million for a ruble...". And because most of the people here are literate and experienced, they'd better understand that "the arena is higher than the clown". Do you realize that you are putting yourself in a stupid position? Do you really enjoy enduring implicit and explicit mockery and ridicule?

Yesterday I had the urge to show with comments - just like that you can make money - but was stopped in time by the moderator - thank him for not giving the public a freebie :-)

If you're going to share your find with the public, it's not just WHAT you share that's important, but HOW you present it. Honestly, how would you feel if I were to offer you a delicious meal, but I made it sound like it was full of shit?

A good picture looks bad in a bad frame. Conversely, a bad picture in a good frame doesn't look bad. This principle is reflected in the old Russian proverb: "Dress up a stump on a clear day, and it will become a beauty. And in general the best variant is when the quality of painting and frame correspond to each other - an average picture and a frame are average. Nobody has cancelled the rule of the golden mean. That is why realism always wins among other schools of thought.

uh - about that... password... I don't think so - although... maybe I'll lend it to an investor... after the whole state is published.... I don't know right now... haven't decided yet...

But such a mistake can only be made through ignorance. I would say to make it by childhood :)

Hiding investment access (in this case) is a process of adding a fly in the ointment. And in fact, if you give investor access to all comers, then the whole game of laying out pieces of the stats loses its meaning - because then anyone can see the full stats for himself. Doesn't it mean anything to you? Well, as for me, it makes me think that you are trying to fool someone. And as a consequence, there is a bad attitude. Or maybe you just want to ask the moderator to kill this forum thread without a second thought or explanation. И!! Pay attention!!! You have constructed your own monologue in this manner!!! It has nothing to do with the moderator or the rest of the audience!

Reason: